Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow

(Topic created on: 21-10-2021 05:49 PM)
andrewtriga
Student
Options
Have to say I was quiet sceptical about my new phone when it arrived, being a tech head (or just plain nuts) I always have the Iphone and Samsung  smartphones (nutty libra for sure) and was reluctant to stop using my Note, first few days I genuinely thought the Fold3 was just a gimmicky toy...how wrong was I! Its now my main phone, I've adjusted to the smaller outside screen and absolutely love it. Genius piece of kit.
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It's certainly an impressive powerful phone @andrewtriga 

I now have the Fold 3 as my main daily driver and sold my Samsung Note 20 Ultra.

I've said this before that the multitasking and split screen functionality of the Fold 3 to mention just a couple of this phones functions and features is awesome.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah it took me a bit to get used to the front screen. But really now I switch between them seamlessly.
My Z Fold 3 is one of my main phones, but it feels so much more futuristic. Especially when I use my iPhone.
Definitely a brilliant device
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
As an S21 Ultra user I have been VERY impressed with independent reviews of the camera performance of the Fold 3 in particular. The software on the phone is very well sorted to get the best out of the hardware and it takes photos that are the match of my S21 Ultra and the IPhone 13 Pro Max in many situations. The scene optimizer on the Fold 3 comes in for lots of praise and is said to be the key to it's fine performance.
As a multi tasking and split screen tool it comes into it's own and it all looks so fresh and modern. It deserves to be a big success. 👍👍