Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Samsung Z Fold 3 Battery Performance too low?

(Topic created on: 16-11-2021 12:55 AM)
CHARSAY 1
First Poster
Options

Hi All

Please can someone explain it to me why Z fold 3 battery performance is low. I always charge my phone and the battery doesn't last long. Moreover the phone also get HOT which get heated every time i put it in my pocket. Any Tips to sort out my new fold 3 phone? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
andykod77
Navigator
Options
What size battery is in that thing? Also I go thru all my apps individually and restrict battery background usage I find that helps
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @CHARSAY 1 

Please take a look in your device care section to see which apps are using your battery the most and then you can act on this apps if you want to by removing them,  force stopping them or move them to sleep or deep sleep.

You can also adjust how the app functions in regards to its preferences in settings,  apps, choose the app then adjust its preferences.

Also take into account that a new phone may still be in its learning phase and adjusting to your usage habits.

Other options to help save in battery life is.

• Use dark Mode.
  • Use dark wallpapers.
  • Adjust screen time out to 2 minutes.
  • Turn off auto brightness. 
  • Adjust how often your phone syncs for emails.
  • Look at apps that update in the background such as Social media apps. Personally I deleted the Facebook app and now access that via my phones url browser. 
  • I found Google Chrome to be a resource hog so I now use Samsung Internet.
  • Dont use apk files.
  • In settings , connections choose LTE,3G,3G,2G instead of the 5G option.
  • In location settings turn off Improve Accuracy. 

Personally I'm not in favour of turning off too many functions and features that I'm going g go make use of to save a bit of battery.

I do carry around a powerbank but I haven't had to use it yet.

I turn my phone on at 5am and use it until 9pm which I typically have around 60% battery left,  although battery stats and usage screen on times is a subjective topic as we all set up our phones differently and use use different apps and use our phones differently and have different signal strengths.

If you run a forum search you'll find lots of other tips too.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
4,400 MAH should be more than enough as my Previous S10+ lasted alot longer than my z fold 3
0 Likes
andykod77
Navigator
Options
Well yeah 4400 mah should be more than enough, I'd honestly restrict background usage for all apps
0 Likes