Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why samsung doesn't sell the Z fold 3????? - My orders cancelled twice

(Topic created on: 30-08-2021 12:29 AM)
Zifelius
Apprentice
Options

I've waiting for this phone during 6 month and more and when is finally released Samsung cancelled my orders twice. They just blame my bank for this and I decided to try with another card and the same happened. What is happening with Samsung? Is hard to see how many people is receiving their Z fold 3 and it seem I'm the only one that is not able to purchase it through the Samsung website.

11 REPLIES 11
DannyT
Options

Hey @Zifelius

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your order. You'd need to get in touch with our Online Shop Team if you're still having issues. You can contact them on 0330 726 7467. They'll be able to tell you why your order is being cancelled. 

Welcome to the Community!

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As well as @DannyT excellent advice @Zifelius I would also suggest to speak with your Banks Customer Services to ask them if they are refusing payment. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Nick2359
First Poster
Options

Same issue here!!! I've been waiting months to preorder this phone and now I'm being told my day 1 preorder was cancelled on the day it should have been delivered. Samsung customer service is trash! They claimed it was Verizon's fault but Verizon has everything set on their end showing no issues!!! Samsung is unbelievable and obviously doesn't give a care about it's customers. 

Zifelius
Apprentice
Options
I know the feeling bro. I've been waiting months for this phone too and when I called the costumer service they blame my bank and my bank blame samsung because my bank said is not interrupting my transaction. I tried using two different cards and it doesn't work either. Why do they offer the Z fold 3 if they going to cancel orders? I've been always passionate about samsung and this is my first time passing through this with them. They always are busy and when they finally reply your concerns is someone else's fault. I guess I have to purchase it elsewhere. Lucky those ones that were able to purchase it without any inconvenience.
M3zt1q
Apprentice
Options
I'm having the same issues too! Trying to buy the Z Fold 3 and Samsung cancelled my order twice! Samsung blamed my bank but speaking to my bank they said there was no issues on their side the payment for purchase went through but Samsung has actually reversed the payment. Spoke to Samsung Customer support same old story. Tried buying directly over the phone with sales agent payment went through all good then 2 days later Samsung cancelled my order again!
I had a trade in and voucher and I think they don't want to honour this as it brings the price down!!! Did any of you have a trade in/voucher when you placed your order?? Never had issues buying before from them.
Zifelius
Apprentice
Options
In my case I had a trade in with my current Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G.. trying to purchase the galaxy fold 3 silver 512gb versión. And as you said the last year I bought some things from the Samsung website and I haven't no issues at all. There are many people out there passing through this. What a awful situation.
M3zt1q
Apprentice
Options
Update about cancelled order(s)
So after 3 emails to Samsung Support and few stern words and telling them my disgrace and demanding to know why? I got an email stating I failed security check!!! And High Risk!!! And they can not give me any more information. Wow!!! Never had problems buying it the past from website or sales agent! Nothing has changed regarding details etc on my side!
Any one else had this? Hope someone can help or advice on this.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@M3zt1q 

May I ask what method of payment you used to purchase the phone ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
M3zt1q
Apprentice
Options
Hi first time I used my banks credit card no problem with that as I checked with my bank. Second time I payed using Samsung Pay + through Curve again no problems with my payment method.
0 Likes