Pathfinder
Options
Anyone buying the beautiful Flip 4 
9 REPLIES 9
Solution
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
Not me after Samsung's unfair treatment of those with the flip3 and fold3 screen savers.
Dandy__
Pathfinder
Options
Yea fro what I heard and saw the phone will be way better I know Samsung sometimes makes really bad mistakes
0 Likes
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
Its not the fact that they make mistakes, we all do that, its the fact that they are not owning up to them that annoys people who have paid good money for a faulty phone.
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Nope, no way after the ***** show of treating fold users as second class customers i'm getting a Google Pixel 7 Pro
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
You gotta be kidding? Samsung will leave you left high and dry once the screen cracks, and it will crack eventually!

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I always keep an open mind @Dandy__ and will make my decision when the Unpacked Event happens so we can see the phone and then I'll be keeping an eye out for articles on Tech Blogs and for reviews on YouTube etc and then visit a Samsung Experience Store to have hands o

I'll also be considering the Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 😉

I own the Samsung Fold³ and it's a beautiful device.  The inner screen is gorgeous.

I've had little issue with the phone apart from the factory fitted screen protector which delaminated.

As with all screen protectors they can lift and can be peeled off quite easily and either replaced or in my case use the phone without one.

😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No, between the fold and the flip we own the Samsung service or lack or when dealing with genuine product issues with the screen
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
christianlowe
Navigator
Options
I've got a z fold 3 and I'm thinking probably no on the new flip or fold 3 due to the way Samsung has dealt with the folding screen issues
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
I'm on the upgrade program with a fold 3, but think I'm just gonna ride it out and goto apple next year after samsung royally shat on me after the screen protector failed, sent it in for repair and they said the screen was damaged and warranty void. Upon return, with no screen protector fitted, the screen was fine. Until Samsung improve their service I'll be going elsewhere
0 Likes