Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who's still waiting for the September security and software updates for the Fold3 and Flip3?

(Topic created on: 18-09-2021 12:09 PM)
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options

So... who's still waiting for the September security and software updates for the Fold3 and Flip3?

I am.

So my Flip3 has the EUX carrier code and like a lot of other people, I am wondering if that will cause issues for receiving updates.

After my Tab s7+ got an update today I thought I would have a look out of curiosity and noticed this.

My tablet has the EUX code too. But my tablet has never had an issue getting the updates and have had several since I bought it in May this year.

My tablet is wifi only but hopefully this means both Samsung and the carriers are just taking their sweet time to roll it out.

Fingers crossed it drops soon. 
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello @Chooii 

I received my Z Fold3 on Thursday which is on July too with the same CsC as you.

Because security updates are generally sent with software updates and the Z Flip3 and Fold3 are on the most recent I'm guessing we'll see the next security update when the next software update is pushed out.

Normally I would expect to see BTU csc on a phone supplied by Samsung but this time round we have what looks like the European version.

Updates are also sent out in waves dependant on region, phone model and serial number.

I too hope we see an update soon as Security updates are indeed important. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes