Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whitestone Silk Glass screen protector Flip 3 ?

(Topic created on: 30-12-2021 09:38 PM)
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi - just wondered if anyone has applied the Whitestone Silk Glass protector to their Flip 3 screen and if so what you think of it, and how easy is it to apply ? Also if you applied it on top of the factory fitted one as apparently don't recommend removing it ?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The screen protector on the Samsung Z Flip 3 is part of the screen so I would echo the advice not to remove it.

General consensus is that removing it would probably avoid the phone's manufacturing warranty. 

As for applying a screen protector over a screen protector that's something I personally wouldn't do as this can in some cases affect the sensativity of the screen touches with one's finger.

There might be some reviews on YouTube regarding screen protectors from Whitestone @papashaun 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah I echo what has already been said.
There is a reason they don't want you to remove the protector.
I know some will and don't experience any problems.
But if the screen is needing repair or replacement. Samsung are not going to want to do anything under warranty due to third party interference
redjj1492
Pioneer
Options
Omg Rubbish what are these people talking about
what a load of rubbish,

I used the whitestone dome Premium Film £. 799 amazon
the glass they had was recalled as it cracked but the film is Wicked works a treat
just watch the You tube video before u buy save and watch again before applying
Works a trest feels a lot better than the crappy plastic one 1000000 times better that's my opinion,
Opps I forgot you not allowed one here and must do what the samsung appointed bots says 😂

Quick I'm off before the bots track me down , back to the tardis 😂😂
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've seen tutorials and reviews on YouTube for both the Whitestone Dome film style inner screen protector and the glass version for the Samsung Fold³ and Flip³

Now some have said after a short while the glass cracks where the phone folds on their Fold³,  but others have said it's fine,  and even have created a follow up review to further show theirs is fine.

I submit its user choice at the end of the day.

Right now the factory fitted screen protector is fine and feels glass like to the touch on my Fold³,  but again that's my personal opinion as a fellow customer @redjj1492 

On a side note >

Can I come see the inside of your Tardis ?

I've heard it's bigger on the inside than the outside. :winking-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
redjj1492
Pioneer
Options
Unfortunately not, mate,
only space for one as its running on android 9 waiting for
android 12
Might go to the year 2025
and see if they've worked out the kinks yet 🤔 🙄🙄