Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Samsung ship Flip 5 promotional items?

(Topic created on: 16-08-2023 05:34 PM)
LordSavage
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I claimed my free pair of Galaxy Buds Pro 2s on the 4th of August as part of Samsung's promotional items for pre ordering the Flip 5. My claim got accepted and they have stated shipment would be within 45 days. 

I've just been told I need to fly away for a work trip that will last at least a month or so depending on project completion and was wondering how long people have normally waited for their promotional items to be sent out? 

Ideally I'd love to take the buds on my trip as my airpods have just broken down a few days ago. 

15 REPLIES 15
Explorer
Options
Last year I received my freebies just under 3 weeks after my claim was approved but obviously YMMV. Really it's just pot luck
0 Likes
LordSavage
Journeyman
Options
Mine has just changed from approved to Reward Processing. Not sure how long it takes after this change - any ideas?
0 Likes
LordSavage
Journeyman
Options
Mines just changed from approved to Reward Processing. Wondering how long delivery takes after that change in status - any idea?
0 Likes
Explorer
Options
No sorry I don't know. Hopefully it won't be long and I hope you get them before your trip!
0 Likes
L0gan5
Explorer
Options

Mine has been despatched I received an email today from Royal Mail stating they will deliver tomorrow.

Filled out the claim as soon as I received the phone on the 4th.

LordSavage
Journeyman
Options
I received an email from Samsung yesterday saying mine have been dispatched via RM too! Woohoo!

Haven't received an email from RM though, so not sure if I will receive them today
0 Likes