Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp does not download the media in the cloned app of the second number (eSim + Sim on Z Fold 3)

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 07:06 PM)
EdCup
Apprentice
Options

Hello everyone,

As the title suggests, from the Samsung Z Fold 3 settings I enabled the double account on Whatsapp.
The first problem was not having downloaded the backup I had, in the end I didn't download it anymore. Now I have noticed another problem, whatsapp does not download media.
I have checked and enabled all permissions. The absurd thing is that, fortunately, I realized that it works with whatsapp web. So I can download and view everything from PC and not from mobile.

The wording when I try to download is: "Download failed, try again later"

Can you help me? Thanks

-------------------Italiano-----------------------------------

Salve a tutti,

Come da titolo, dalle impostazioni di Samsung Z Fold 3 ho abilitato il doppio account su Whatsapp.
Il primo problema è stato non aver scaricato il backup che avevo, alla fine non l'ho più scaricato. Adesso ho notato un altro problema, whatsapp non scarica i media.
Ho controllato e abilitato tutte le autorizzazioni. La cosa assurda è che, per fortuna, mi sono accorto che con whatsapp web funziona. Quindi posso scaricare e visualizzare tutto da PC e no dal cellulare.

La dicitura quando provo a scaricare è: "Download fallito, riprova più tardi"

Potete aiutarmi? Grazie

24 REPLIES 24
noteuser321
First Poster
Options
Same problem
Very upset
0 Likes
zfold33455
Pioneer
Options
The issue is fixed in android 12 but update is not available in EU yet
0 Likes
Members_w4Pb6km
First Poster
Options

The same issue...it is terrible

0 Likes
Mahmoud-A
First Poster
Options

same issue and still no fix. Extremely annoying. 

0 Likes
Horacio A
First Poster
Options

My phone updated to one ui 4 and the problem is solved. Finally!!

0 Likes