Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp does not download the media in the cloned app of the second number (eSim + Sim on Z Fold 3)

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 07:06 PM)
EdCup
Apprentice
Options

Hello everyone,

As the title suggests, from the Samsung Z Fold 3 settings I enabled the double account on Whatsapp.
The first problem was not having downloaded the backup I had, in the end I didn't download it anymore. Now I have noticed another problem, whatsapp does not download media.
I have checked and enabled all permissions. The absurd thing is that, fortunately, I realized that it works with whatsapp web. So I can download and view everything from PC and not from mobile.

The wording when I try to download is: "Download failed, try again later"

Can you help me? Thanks

-------------------Italiano-----------------------------------

Salve a tutti,

Come da titolo, dalle impostazioni di Samsung Z Fold 3 ho abilitato il doppio account su Whatsapp.
Il primo problema è stato non aver scaricato il backup che avevo, alla fine non l'ho più scaricato. Adesso ho notato un altro problema, whatsapp non scarica i media.
Ho controllato e abilitato tutte le autorizzazioni. La cosa assurda è che, per fortuna, mi sono accorto che con whatsapp web funziona. Quindi posso scaricare e visualizzare tutto da PC e no dal cellulare.

La dicitura quando provo a scaricare è: "Download fallito, riprova più tardi"

Potete aiutarmi? Grazie

24 REPLIES 24
EdCup
Apprentice
Options

Thank you very much, your valuable suggestion! The problem is that with my second number I don't want to give the idea of ​​using a corporate number.

Anyway, I will consider your suggestion

0 Likes
sliman
First Poster
Options

I'm experiencing the exact same problem, 
and I found a  temporary workaround 🕺🏻 .
I open the web.whatsapp.com in browser desktop mode. then I linked it by taking a picture of the barcode on another phone and I scanned it.

0 Likes
Horacio A
First Poster
Options

Hi, do you know if there was any solution to this problem?

0 Likes
PatrickBlanc
First Poster
Options

i have the same problem and the solution of depa82 work but you lose the last messages on the zfold3.

0 Likes
srilaks
Explorer
Options

Download WhatsApp Business app. Simple. 

0 Likes
srilaks
Explorer
Options

Download WhatsApp business app. 

0 Likes
Rascit
First Poster
Options

The issue here is I don't want WhatsApp to show me as business when it's not! Come on Samsung,  it's my first day using Samsung and what a mess. Your stores in hcmc were out of stock too, and they are made in Vietnam!!

0 Likes
firstvishal
First Poster
Options

I am still facing the issue, dual whats app is not able to restore data as well download new media. Samsung.... we spent $$$$ not for *****. please provide the solution asap.

0 Likes
srilaks
Explorer
Options

Download whatsapp business

0 Likes
Members_wzuqxc7
First Poster
Options

The same problem....I am so angry...its crazy...

0 Likes