Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the difference between Galaxy Z Fold and Z Flip

(Topic created on: 05-12-2022 07:31 AM)
Kavnntimm
First Poster
Options

Hi Friends

I want to buy a Samsung smartphone, and may I know whats the main difference  between Galaxy Z Fold and Z Flip and which one is the best 

https://readycloudnetgear.net/routerlogin-net

Please Suggest me I am waiting for your views

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
One folds one flips
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
The zfold has 2 screens, an outer smaller regular size and shape screen and a larger inner tablet like screen, whereas the z flip only flips up or down and is more like a regular smartphone when opened, the zfold is better but it will cost you more
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
I think the fold has better specs
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Really depends on your needs and wants, if you want a small form factor the flip is amazing, or the fold for the 2 screen experience (1 being huge).

I am thinking more and more I could live with the flip instead of the fold and ditch the manbag

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Kavnntimm 

Spec's comparison, here...

https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=11737&idPhone2=11538#diff-

Video, here...

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 vs Fold 4 - Which

should you Buy?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I would say the Z Fold 4 is more impressive (without owning one)  but that comes at a premium whilst the Flip has some attractive features  at a more budget friendly price.  I think the main appeal for many on these devices is related to form factor/design though.  Memory/Camera /Battery life better on the Fold devices (though some say may not need as much memory on the Flip)

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Kavnntimm 

I was contemplating between the Flip³ and Fold³ and eventually chose the Fold³ because of it's form factor which ticked my personal wants and needs boxes.

The front screen on the Flip³ is good to see incoming notifications and see who's calling etc, however I wanted the option where I could use the front screen as I would on a typical phone,  and then be able to unfold it to the larger inner screen if I wanted to carry on viewing a page in a larger spec.

It's also awesome for media consumption such as YouTube viewing.

The Flip internal screen is beautiful too but it is pretty omuch the same'ish dimensions of the current phone I already had.

I wanted the option of a different bigger screen / different dimensions when I opened it up.

Also the size of the Flip³ phone when closed was a little too small for me.

I felt I'd lose it in one of my pockets 🤔

I'd suggest to look at YouTube reviews and have hands on at your most local Samsung Experience Store / Network Store that has working demo models on display to use to get a feel for them both.

Both are gorgeous feature rich devices in their own right ️ 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "