Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty

(Topic created on: 29-05-2024 03:55 PM)
StanOman
Apprentice
Options
After I use this phone 1year my phone stop open in full, phone not been damaged, this is manufacturer problem and not has been covered by Samsung, They offer me repair for £570. Why I must payd for this, Samsung phone mechanism not working super. I use Samsung protective case with it cost a lot money and still not protected my phone. People if you make decisions to buy fold series phons from Samsung you need read what it cover warranty.I very disappointed about Samsung for this time, you always try find way how take more money for people. Time to time I want to leave Samsung 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What reason did Samsung give as to why they wouldn't repair under warranty? Did they claim that you had damaged the phone?
StanOman
Apprentice
Options
My protective screen one day starts come off, I ask Sam for replacement (I send picture), after Samsung tell me my screen damaged.and need replacing, my phone works super , never drop never damaged. Now I stop opening 180 degrees, They try to find ways to say my phone is damaged, I send it to EEservice, and it says no damage, all OK. But Samsung says i is not an ander warranty and asc me pay now 570. It was the second time Samsung tried to charge me for that, which was not my fault for the warranty
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung apply a 24 month warranty on their phone's in the UK @StanOman ,but this does not cover accidental damage. 

This is why some people opt to purchase Samsung Care+ ,or have their phone's covered by a standalone insurance company, or some bank accounts provide cover as a perk of the account. 

Some Household Contents Insurance policies can cover phone's. 

If ee supplied the phone to you then as the merchant it is them that uphold the warranty not necessarily Samsung UK. 

Take a look at this link > Consumer-Rights Act-2015 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
StanOman
Apprentice
Options
My phone doesn't have any damage 😕
0 Likes
broke
Student
Options
Same happened to me when my inside screen stopped working. Quoted me £600 even though so many users have reported this issue. Blatant manufacturing issue. It's actually cheaper to buy out my contract and upgrade.

Extremely disappointed in samsung for the first time in 14 years! No more buying folding phones from them moving forwards.
StanOman
Apprentice
Options
Also, I have warranty issues with Samsung laptop ander warranty, laptop battery ander warranty for 1year only. For laptop with cost about £900. My laptop stop charging, send for repair by warranty they said battery problem, need new battery, but problem been in charging port.
0 Likes