Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher rip off

(Topic created on: 22-10-2022 11:06 AM)
julian71
Apprentice
Options
I received a voucher with my z fold4 for £100 so ordered two items on the website. No items arrived then weeks later Samsung cancelled the order. When I requested a new voucher code I was told its a one time voucher and I had used it. Even though no items came I'm being told I've used the voucher and won't get a replacement. This is an absolute rip off as samsung cancelled the order not me. Bet this has been done to 100s of people. I told samsung I will get in touch with trading standards etc but they was not bothered. What a con to make people buy their products then to rip their own customers off. And people wonder why they move over to Apple. Customer service is a joke they just don't care.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
rkrkrkrk
First Poster
Options
This is why I don't move over to apple
0 Likes
julian71
Apprentice
Options
Hi, since posting this I have now received a new voucher code from samsung but the items I wanted are no longer available. At least they have listened to my complaint and sent me a new code, let's see how this one works out. Thank you samsung it's much appreciated.
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
😂
0 Likes
julian71
Apprentice
Options
You guys will be sick of me on here but its now come to light the code they sent me was a code they sent back September for 40 pound to apologise about the messing around I've had. They have not sent me a new one for the 100 pound voucher as I first thought. I will keep you posted.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's not because you complained on here as this is the community site and customer services don't monitor this site, but glad it's sorted out
0 Likes
Katsudonvince
Pathfinder
Options
You could have been barking at the wrong tree in your initial call. Some CS just doesn't know how to react to complaints. If the complaint does not make progress in the fist call, try again the next day with different CS, it works most of the time.
0 Likes
Biker74
Pathfinder
Options
I really have done quite well with my Z Fold4 purchase. From Samsung, I've got Disney+ for a year, got the Note add on and a free Galaxy 4 watch. The latter still has to materialise. I also got the Samsung Buds 2 Pro through EE, in a similar promotion.
0 Likes
Biker74
Pathfinder
Options
And we're not sick of you. If there is a promotion, go out there and grab it and don't sucumb, get it.
0 Likes