Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Issue

(Topic created on: 11-12-2020 01:30 PM)
JPS76
Student
Options

Hi All - I have an issue with access to voicemail on my Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2. I have spoken to EE (my current network provider) Level 2 support, Samsung and even Google to see if they can help and they have all drawn a blank (I have done factory resets switching voicemail on/off on my account and many other things) and I am now stuck so would appreciate it if anyone in this group can help...

Whenever I get a voicemail, I get a notification come through to inform me of a message. When however I try to click the notification and/or dial voicemail holding number 1 on the keypad I just get an error message back stating no voicemail number set. I therefore can't get to my voicemail without manually dialing the voicemail number each and every time which is a pain.

If I go into the phone app settings and go to the voicemail settings menu the voicemail number shows "not set". If I click that to change it, it does open a menu to type the correct number in however when I do and click enter it just sits there with a spinning wheel until it times out and goes back to not set again. Either that or the phone app crashes.

I have done a side by side check to my wife's Samsung phone and have noticed that also in the voicemail settings I appear to be missing a setting. On my wife's phone there is a setting called "Service Provider" which is set to "Ans Phone". On my phone that doesn't exist at all not even to view.

The only obvious difference between our phones is that I am on an e-SIM and she is on a physical SIM however I was on a physical SIM when I first got the phone and still had this issue.

Anyone got any ideas?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
2me2u
Pioneer
Options
thats an e.e problem i had same last year with them and said I had to pay to have voice mail
0 Likes
JPS76
Student
Options
Did you find a way to get it resolved as EE Level 2 support were stumped when I eventually got to talk to them?
0 Likes
2me2u
Pioneer
Options
no not at all e.e are the worst i found so I left in November and went with Vodafone. I wasn't willing to pay for ppl to leave me a message...
Bobbyblue1
First Poster
Options

when I log on to ee I cant see my bill unless I have another ee device which I dont. jo

0 Likes