Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

(Topic created on: 22-12-2021 11:51 PM)
AntMan83
Student
Options
Thinking about upgrading my Samsung s10+ which I think is a brilliant phone too the new z flip, what do you guys think ? Can anyone give me some advice about the new z flip.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
Hi Antman83 I have recently got the z 3 flip 5g and I love it but please be aware that the battery isn't massive so if your going to play games for a good while on it then you might need to rethink about it. I don't do a lot of games so its fine for me and my battery will last all day. I do like the folding action and the finger sensor is on the side power button. All in all its a great phone in my opinion.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @AntMan83 

The Flip3 certainly is an impressive powerful phone. 

I'd suggest to perform a forum search to read up on other peoples opinions and look on some of the Tech Sites.

YouTube has some great unboxing videos and review videos too.

I follow Flossy Carters page on YouTube who is a creator who gives some good real reviews.

I moved from the Samsung Note 20 Ultra to the Samsung Z Fold3 and love my phone.

The form factor and aesthetics are groundbreaking. 

Also take into account the new Samsung Galaxy s22 that we may see in February 2022.

Enjoy your journey.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

ElfStone
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hey there,

I switched to the Z Flip 3 from a Note 20 Ultra and I absolutely love the little guy!

Battery is amazing if you keep the screen refresh rate to 60Hz (if the 120Hz matters to you, battery might disappoint). On 60Hz I get better battery life than I used to get on my Note so I am quite happy with that.

The small form factor when the phone is folded is amazing... it is so easy to carry around.

Overall, it is a great phone. The Snapdragon processor and the memory are more than enough and it will handle everything you through at it without any issues. The cameras on the other hand aren't the greatest but they get the job done (depends what your expectations are on this).

deano75
Explorer
Options
I've got the z flip 3 great phone no issues with it
0 Likes
Troop3r
Pathfinder
Options
I got the z flip 3 it's an amazing phone and fits in my pocket perfectly plus the battery lasts me all day
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Would agree with the previous comments - previously had the Note 10+ and no regrets moving to the Flip 3 - love it !
0 Likes
AntMan83
Student
Options
Thanks guys think im guna go for it
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @AntMan83 , Think if you are attracted to the design, have done a bit of research and like the small form factor it may the choice for you.  Style though is not the biggest selling point for me.   However personally   I do not think the battery life is likely to be the  most   impressive  and there will be some compromises.  Think the S21 Ultra and Z Fold3 are more premium devices and have better  However depends on your own impressions and priorities.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes