Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Programme - change path?

(Topic created on: 14-02-2023 02:33 PM)
SteveTUK
Explorer
Options
I'm on the Samsung Upgrade programme for a few years, firstly with the Note and then it moved on to the Z Fold 3.

I had a repair under warranty to the handset when the inner screen stopped working randomly last summer.

I'm nervous about upgrading to another folding handset, the Z Fold 4.

I'd like to move to the Galaxy S23. But when I log in, I'm only given the choice of the Flip or Fold.

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the path on the upgrade programme from Z Fold/Flip to Galaxy?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
robdevilXI
Explorer
Options
You can trade in Z Fold 3 and get a good discount but you will have to keep paying for it or you can ask Samsung to buy it back from you and settle outstanding amount.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you pay off that balance of your Z Fold 3.
Then you can setup a new upgrade program with the S series devices
Unfortunately you can't upgrade to the S23 on the one you are on now.

I have a Z Fold 4, and so far not faced any problems with it at all, apart from the hinge creaks occasionally.
When the upgrade window is open I will be getting the Z Fold 5
Bunceythegreat
First Poster
Options

Do you know if you can log into portal yet, or have to wait for the invite.

I have fold 4 and probably want the fold 5 once it's announced, I've tried logging in but just get wrong credentials any1 know how you get the loan agreement number or what it looks like.

Apparently samsung saying its a 12 character alphanumeric I'd. But I can see it on any emails or loan agreements I've had.

Klarna are waste of time as they do not want to help.

0 Likes