Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade program

(Topic created on: 25-08-2022 03:35 AM)
mattdb
Explorer
Options
Why does Samsung have a upgrade program if it doesn't allow you to upgrade every year to another phone, its the most pointless thing going you phone them and they are still no help, i have had the same problem every year was going to update to fold 4 but i can't cus of the broken upgrade program.
8 REPLIES 8
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I go through the email link they provide.
Been on thr upgrade program for some time now and it always seems to go OK.
Only thing I sometimes get is the finance company Klarna plays up with payment options.
But usually get round that.
If your upgrading from the Z Fold 3 to the Z Fold 4, it shouldn't be an issue really.
mattdb
Explorer
Options
Ok thanks that's the problem im having at the moment is klarna is playing up at the end
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sometimes clearing your browser cache can help.
Maybe also try a different Internet browser.
I've had to do those at times.
Maming sure the delivery and billing address are the same, as some have found that if those are different. They cannot get the purchase to work
mattdb
Explorer
Options
Ye i try that as well i just tried going through the email link got the klarna part and the same thing happened it says this Your application was declined, i will try a different browser to see if that work, but thanks for your help
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Happened to me last year, I waited a few days and tries again using chrome on a pc and it went through.

Then had to get all the failed credit checks removed from my account.

This year went through first time
mattdb
Explorer
Options
Ye i tried chrome on pc still didn't work,i given up now because i don't want it to affect my account cus i have done it 25 times now so im just going to stick what i have got
0 Likes
PSE
Pioneer
Options

Klarna do a full credit cheque which it’s possible to fail - especially as if you’re part of the upgrade programme where the loan for the Fold 3 will still be unpaid. 

mattdb
Explorer
Options
Ah ok i thought that as well thanks for the help and ye im part of upgrade program
0 Likes