Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade program received another return pack

(Topic created on: 02-09-2021 07:22 PM)
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
So I got my fold 3 a week early on my upgrade program, they then proceeded to send me the return pack for the old phone (note 20 ultra) so I returned it, and tracked it untill it was received by Samsung.

I then got an email just over a week ago saying the upgrade was complete, they would pay the debt off with klarna - which still hasn't been done. 

Today In the post I got another returns pack with a new reference number but the same IMEI number of my old phone which I had already returned. 

This set off the alarm bells as I'm now thinking they haven't received my old phone and the fact the new letter has got a new reference number is worrying. I contacted Support tonight who weren't much use to be honest and said I've got to wait 48 hours for a reply. 

Has anybody else received a second returns pack? 
0 Likes
44 REPLIES 44
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
I have and like you I am waiting for a confirmation from klarna to say that my note20 account is settled as I got a flip 3.

I did get an email from them saying that payments on the note have been paused until its settled so waiting for confirmation.

Just keep your emails and the postage receipt.

Fingers crossed it goes well.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Took about a week for mine to get a confirmation it was completed by Klarna.
Personally I would contact Samsung customer services to make sure all is OK.
If you have a confirmation then should be OK. But a bit strange sending another returns package
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
I did contact Samsung customer services but to be honest their people on the end of the phone just read off a script and dont seem to actually have a clue what your trying to explain to them.

Chooii, did you receive a second returns pack after you got the email saying upgrade is now complete and they will now pay off the debt with klarna within X amount of days?
0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
Yes I'd did receive a second after saying the first return had been completed. It says I will receive another email to confirm that the account has been settled within 10 days.

Including the bank Holiday we've just had and assuming it means working days, that takes me into the middle of next week.
0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
Klarna still says return in progress but I think it depends on Samsung saying everything is OK then klarna actually doing something about it.
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Looks like your In the same boat as me then. Let's see what happens, good to know it's not just me.

This upgrade program has been a nightmare from the start to be honest with the klarna issues.
0 Likes
RoyP007
First Poster
Options
Same issue here. Upgraded from note 20 ultra to fold 3. Got fold 3 a week early. Returned note 20 ultra, got my email to say upgrade has been completed and klarna will pause payment. Had another email say that another return pack is being sent which arrived 2 days ago. Still waiting for a response from samsung upgrade team...
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Brill, that's 3 of us then! Fingers crossed
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
What worries me is that the reference number on the new return pack is different to the old one so makes me think they've mixed me up with somebody else
0 Likes