Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade program not working

(Topic created on: 18-08-2022 05:31 PM)
RobCeuppens
Apprentice
Options
I had my invitation email to upgrade after the latest Z4 fold event.  So I tried to upgrade to it and it went through the process ok until it got to the Klarna part.  I came to a bit where it asked me to choose a bank from a list that the payments are going to come from but my bank isn't on the list.  And there is no other option, then the whole process just terminates.  I've been paying with this bank for the last few years without any issues (MetroBank) and still am.  I've been with the upgrade program for years so it's a shame that I can't upgrade this time due to this strange glitch and will have to sadly leave it.  Had anyone else had issues with upgrading?  Or know of how to resolve it?  
3 REPLIES 3
B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
Chat with a Klarna representative. I'm sure they can help u out. I had similar problems last year and they helped me out.
Fizzgig
First Poster
Options

Klarna can be a bit weird sometimes.  I had all sorts of hassle last year because I'd changed my address to include a house name so the credit check was having all sorts of hissy fit.  They did sort it out and I got there eventually so I'd recommend chatting with them as per the reply above.

0 Likes
RobCeuppens
Apprentice
Options

I had an online chat with a rep, but I don't think they really got what the problem was.  If doesn't help they they were probably abroad somewhere. I'll have to see if I get an actual number for them.