Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsuccessful Galaxy Z Fold3 order but trade in packaging for old device sent

(Topic created on: 26-08-2021 11:59 PM)
Members_3B52K0c
First Poster
Options

I ordered the Galaxy Z Fold3, and traded in my Note 20 Ultra aswell. a few days later i received an email from Samsung saying my order has been unsuccessful because the trade in details were incorrect. But today i received the packaging to send my old device. Has anyone else had this? I'm just not sure whether to send it or not considering I've had an email saying my order has been cancelled!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'd suggest to call Samsung before sending your own phone in @Members_3B52K0c just to get clarification of your order status for the Samsung Z Fold³

I imagine the sending out of the Trade In bag is an automated process so may have just slipped through into the post.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Thanks @BandOfBrothers! Definitely one to get looked into by the Shop team 😊

@Members_3B52K0c You can find the Online Shop experts to check on the status of your order. 

Your trade-in returns packaging should be triggered by the shipping of your order if you traded in directly for the order (for discount that reflects in the basket). We align these dates so that you can have both devices to transfer data with both products present if you need them. 

0 Likes
Jerbonny
Apprentice
Options

Whats the latest on this, what was incorrect the price they gave you or the details you put in?

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Are you able to give your thread an update on this situation @Members_3B52K0c  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes