Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to claim Samsung Care+

(Topic created on: 22-09-2022 08:59 PM)
InfiniteHive
Explorer
Options

Hi there,

When I click the link telling me to register for my free year of Care+, there is no option for my phone (Z flip4) and when I type in anything, model, serial, phone name, I get an "Internal Server Error", so I cannot register.

Any ideas please?  Broken website?

Samsung error.png

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
chrthm
Apprentice
Options
I managed to get onto a chat after 30 mins, was told they will transfer me to "Sales" then after 15 mins silence I was cut off.

I'm at my wits end.
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Where was your phone purchased from with it saying "IMEI or Serial number you've entered is not available in this country"

If its an imported phone you may be out of luck regestering at all.
0 Likes
chrthm
Apprentice
Options
I purchased mine on O2's website, definitely British and when I have region checked the phone it comes up as British.
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
OK, just thought I'd ask as it's a bit odd coming up with the Country error.
chrthm
Apprentice
Options
Yeah, it's a weird one. It alternates between the not a real number error message and country error message whenever I close and retry. I just think the form needs fixing all together.
Zorll
First Poster
Options
I have had exactly the same issue with my Samsung Z Flip 4 512GB. Bought off the Samsung website uk. Get internal server error and also says IMEI not recognised for country. Finally got a ticket logged via sales team (after quite a few calls with long waits and two disconnections) but no update as yet. Date for redeeming has passed. If don't hear back in next week writing to complaints and thereafter ombudsman.
0 Likes
Partita
Pathfinder
Options

Try use other browsers.

0 Likes
InfiniteHive
Explorer
Options
Scroll up. Did that.
0 Likes