Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK Z Fold4 delivery delayed UK burgundy version

(Topic created on: 22-08-2022 07:19 PM)
pdajah
Journeyman
Options
Annoying as Samsung UK cannot now deliver my Z Fold4 ordered on launch day for the scheduled date where I paid extra for a specific delivery slot. No apologies. Unbelievable. 
7 REPLIES 7
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
If you read one of the many other posts about delayed deliveries, you'd have discovered that there is an 8 day strike going on at Flexistowe and this is likely the cause of your delay. Not Samsung's fault, it is what it is.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
pdajah
Journeyman
Options
Helpful but why didn't Samsung tell me this. Why did I only find out when I checked the tracking information. And worst the device has not even been manufactured.
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
To be honest they probably don't know as they are an off shore third party call center. Samsung probably won't say anything as they won't want people cancelling orders or holding off making one.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
hughsie27
Navigator
Options
Don't Samsung state that the Burgundy models would be deliver 2 or 3 weeks after launch?
0 Likes
pdajah
Journeyman
Options
The web site claimed 26th August for delivery. Probably burgundy option logic not added to the online shop. And I paid extra for specific delivery window.
0 Likes
PSE
Pioneer
Options

I doubt very much that anyones delivery here is likely to be delayed by a strike at the Felixstowe container port that started a couple of days ago. I think it takes them a bit longer to unpack the crates than that and get them to the delivery courier!! 

Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
The whole 'delivery slot' thing is a con. I ordered the watch 5 pro bespoke addition (let's you pick your own strap basically) I had to pic a 'slot' for delivery and decided to go with a paid slot for the 21st am .. cause I could guarantee people being in the accept it. I had to pay £3.99 per watch and strap... Why they didn't just send both things in the same box is anyone's guess. Anyway, the strap got sent the next day (12th) I had to quickly rearrange people being in to accept. Then the watch still 'processing' and missed it's slot is 21st. Infact the arrival date now changed to 4th sep ... Am !? I got onto chat to argue that I wanted a refund in both delivery charges as neither met the slot is paid for, they said they couldn't do a thing to the whole order arrives.
0 Likes