Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK Z Flip 4 Android 13 Bugs

(Topic created on: 11-12-2022 10:41 AM)
Ares_Redstar
Journeyman
Options

My Z Flip 4 (UK) has received ONE UI 5 last week and I have encountered a few bugs. The most annoying one is with Bluetooth. I have been sing Google Pixel Buds Pro without issues since I purchased the phone, but now with the last update, the buds lose connection quite often, Google assistant disconnects and calls audio is sent on just one of the buds, either left or right one. I sent a bug report to Samsung, but no fix so far. Has anyone else encountered the same issue?

10 REPLIES 10
txteva
Apprentice
Options

I've got a Z Flip 3 5G which can no longer connect to my Fitbit Charge 5 since the update. My Mum also has the same non-working setup, my Dad has an S20 which was updated to Android 13 and his Charge 5 is connecting fine (he can also connect to my Fitbit, but I can't connect to his). 

I've reached out to Samsung who don't seem to be acknowledging the issue and Fitbit are just offering replacement devices which won't fix the bluetooth issue.

Samsung Z Flip3 5G // Fitbit Charge 5 (not working since Android 13 update)
slippery1
Journeyman
Options
Contacted Samsung support regarding this and they pretend it's not happening. No support at all just some poorly paid ***** telling me I need to be within 6 - 9 meters to pair a device. Didn't understand the Fitbit was on my wrist and the phone in my hand.
Ares_Redstar
Journeyman
Options
Yes exactly, same answer from Samsung support. I guess we'll have to wait until most users receive the update for their devices and the many bugs get relevant. I read the S22 series has already received a fix for this and other bugs
0 Likes
Ares_Redstar
Journeyman
Options
0 Likes
slippery1
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for posting. Seems like the "toothless *****'s" pun intended. Still have their head up their *****. Pretending it's not happening
0 Likes
slippery1
Journeyman
Options
I found a solution that seems to work for me. Not sure if it's a proper fix but more of a workaround as it's disabling another function
0 Likes
Ares_Redstar
Journeyman
Options
Could you please share the fix you discovered? I can't use my Pixel buds Pro anymore, it gets worse and worse
0 Likes
slippery1
Journeyman
Options
Apologies I spoke to soon. I turned off the screen rotation and suddenly the Bluetooth pairing kicked in but then after a few hours it stopped again. trying to do the same again to resolve it didn't work and since I cannot sync again. So annoying. It's most definitely UI13 as I can sync with old S8 but my buds work so just certain Bluetooth devices allowed
Ares_Redstar
Journeyman
Options
😭😭😭 Everything is in Samsung's hands then. I hope they will come with a patch soon
0 Likes