Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

UK Pre-order delayed and SMS: Z Fold3, Z Flip3

(Topic created on: 26-08-2021 10:02 AM)
Members_vXaXRUk
Journeyman
Options

Looks like the UK are also being hit with pre-order delays - I ordered a Flip 3 for delivery on release date and received a text yesterday saying that delivery will be delayed until mid-September! This is really poor on Samsung's part - customer loyalty takes a massive hit when pre-orders are not fulfilled.

Anyone else in the UK had this issue?

136 REPLIES 136
johntft
Journeyman
Options
Nice! Gives me a bit of hope then XD I have had to book the day off from work so I was at home to receive it, I'd be really disappointed if it was to be delayed
0 Likes
ElephantJuice
Student
Options
I've got the "Sunday" 9th September text for the Fold 3, when I check my order on the Samsung site it's still showing as "Delivers on 27th August". Time will tell 🤷🏾‍♂️
0 Likes
Members_vXaXRUk
Journeyman
Options

Happily I got an email this morning with dispatch confirmation for my items, plus a DPD email, so look like that at least in my case, the text message should have read "might be delayed" rather than "will be delayed". Good outcome, and if it's as a response to my constant moaning to Samsung, I guess the investment of time has been worth it

marcjones182
Explorer
Options

I haven’t had an email but my order is still showing as arriving tomorrow.

0 Likes
johntft
Journeyman
Options
My order still says processing. Others have told me that their order status has changed to preparing to dispatch.
0 Likes
marcjones182
Explorer
Options

Mine says preparing for dispatch. 

0 Likes
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi guys,

Apologies for the delay in response.

This is the statement we've been given:

"We can confirm that the SMS that you received was from Samsung. We apologise for the confusion caused by the SMS, particularly with date vs day disparity, we've fed this back to the business.

Due to the unprecedented demand for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip3 a small number of customers will be impacted by a delivery delay, the Samsung Shop will be in touch with more information soon and we'll, of course, keep you posted on the Samsung Community!"

Similarly to the topic over on the Wearables board, I'll mark my post as the 'solution' so that more peeps can see it without needing to go through several pages. And any updates/more info we get on this one, I'll do the same for. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Members_ThOEQIH
First Poster
Options

Yes I have received the SMS text from Samsung for my Samsung z fold 3 will be delivered by 9 September delayed , I was so excited for my pre order but strange thing is my friend whom order at the same time as me  he received his fold 3 one week early so I m bit disappointed. 

0 Likes
Members_ThOEQIH
First Poster
Options

I did received the exact same text SMS from Samsung for my Samsung fold 3 preorder 😞 but haven't received any email yet still waiting for any updates for communication 

0 Likes
trickiedickie
Student
Options
I'll be honest I pre ordered my note 20 ultra before launch last year and had the same issue. For me it's a very poor service. Especially when you choose a date and pay etc. Then get a text and that's it. Very poor. Unless they offer a compensation package for preorders I will return based on poor service.