Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

UK Pre-order delayed and SMS: Z Fold3, Z Flip3

(Topic created on: 25-08-2021 03:31 PM)
Members_vXaXRUk
Journeyman
Options

Looks like the UK are also being hit with pre-order delays - I ordered a Flip 3 for delivery on release date and received a text yesterday saying that delivery will be delayed until mid-September! This is really poor on Samsung's part - customer loyalty takes a massive hit when pre-orders are not fulfilled.

Anyone else in the UK had this issue?

136 REPLIES 136
AntS
Options

Hi @Members_vXaXRUk, I noticed a number of folks who ordered the Watch4 also received a similar text: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/confused/m-p/3864604#M29660 

I've raised it at our end.

Was it the exact same text that you got? And was it just the Z Flip3 on your order?

Members_vXaXRUk
Journeyman
Options

It was a green z-flip and a brown leather case, and yes, same text that I got. To be honest if the case is delayed, no problem, but the point of pre-ordering is to get the product on release day, and multiple dialogues with customer services has not shed any light whatsoever on the reason for the delay (or even whether it will actually happen).

I've been a huge advocate for Samsung over the last decade and have persuaded many of my friends and colleagues to switch to a Samsung device, so this is doubly disappointing. Hopefully there will be a solve of some sort...

T3LF
Pioneer
Options
I have also had the message and I have a fold 512gb phantom green and watch classic 42mm silver on preorder in 2 different orders. The message has no order details so I have not idea which one it is.
Members_vXaXRUk
Journeyman
Options

Interesting - suspect your text refers to the watch order as there are emerging reports across the EU of people receiving delay messages.

Ironically, 2 of my friends who pre-ordered the Flip3 have already received their order under the "amaze and surprise" banner (whatever that means - presumably amazement that it turned up at all, let alone early :-))

Squibby
Apprentice
Options

I have a Fold 3 on order and have also received the text about delays until mid September, stating 'circumstances beyond our control', have been trying since last night to contact support but no luck, order still has the release date for delivery, so really unclear what's going on. really not good from a company like Samsung??

Rado80
Journeyman
Options

I did a preorder for Fold3 on SamsungUK site and it was meant to be delivered on 27th. Yesterday I received a strange message that they cannot deliver on time, but instead by "Sunday 9th of September". The problem is that 9th is Thursday. So I have no clue if the message is legit. Did anyone received such message. And if it is legit, then REALLY REALLY poor from Samsung delaying the order that much, given that I have ordered it on the second day since preorders started.

IMG-20210825-WA0002.jpg

Rado80
Journeyman
Options

I received such message also. It's disgraceful. They even wrote "Sunday" 9th (it is not Sunday, is it?

Rado80
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem. Contacted the support and they told me that they cannot say anything from their site. It was meant to be present for my mrs. 😞

Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
There are many that received the same text yesterday. Not just delays with phones its also watches.
0 Likes