Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK delivery of the new Galaxy Z Fold2 - Delay

(Topic created on: 15-09-2020 11:39 AM)
TheFellaLondon
Explorer
Options

I pre-ordered and paid for this device upfront, being told it would be delivered on the 15 September, three days ahead of it's official launch on Friday 18th.

However I got a text saying its delivery has been delayed, and it should be dispatched tomorrow, on the 16th. Has anyone else had this message, or have you received your phones?

I am very disappointed about this, as part of the reason for pre-ordering was to get the

315 REPLIES 315
JAMESCUNNY17
Pioneer
Options
received mine i got the bronze version though
TheFellaLondon
Explorer
Options

I ordered the black version, though don't think that should make a difference? I know it would have taken a while longer is getting the customised 'hinge'! 

Part of my last post was cut-off, but one of the main reason for pre-ordering was to get the phone early, and I was promised a delivery date of the 15th, very disappointing...

How is the phone?

0 Likes
angel220687
Journeyman
Options

I too got that same message this morning, I also ordered this on day one and was assured delivery today, thats the reason I got it from them as my phone is on its last legs, no message or email till this morning only to advise of delay and offering £50 off voucher for next purchase which I haven't received yet. I'm truly disappointed but I also expected it, hope there's no further delays otherwise I may cancel the order. Status on order page shows order placed i really hope they dispatch it soon.

TheFellaLondon
Explorer
Options

Yes, I got the text with offer of a voucher, also not received. Have tried to contact Samsung via Twitter, online chat, etc. and they have been very unhelpful. I would expect to get a serious discount if this doesn't arrive tomorrow - it seems some people have received theirs, so it must be shipping. I stayed in on purpose, as well...

angel220687
Journeyman
Options

Yeah I'd be expecting the same if I wanted in on release date would of bought it elsewhere but we can only wait and see the way I read the message was dispatch today for delivery tomorrow 16/09/20 however it appears it could mean dispatch tomorrow for delivery Thursday which doesn't help me as I'll be at work, took today off to be in for delivery.

JAMESCUNNY17
Pioneer
Options
seems to be the mystic Black version is the one that has been delayed if you look on reddit bronze has shipped black hasn't.As for the phone I love it.Takes a bit of getting used to fingerprint sensor is under volume key but all apps seem to fit the screen well .
0 Likes
TheFellaLondon
Explorer
Options

Interesting - thanks for the info.

0 Likes
TheFellaLondon
Explorer
Options

Also made the mistake of paying £60 for the Aramid cover, which looks like it must be worth all of £5...

Options

I’ve ordered the mystic bronze and had the same issue £50 voucher and dispatch on the 16th, I rang up last night and they assured me that they would be delivering it today with out a doubt so if it doesn’t dispatch tomorrow I wouldn’t count on it being delivered this week, also people in the US are waiting up to 5 weeks for theirs now 

0 Likes