Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ui5 Galaxy Z Flip4 latest updates

(Topic created on: 23-11-2022 11:09 AM)
gavinwales
First Poster
Options
Cannot use Google wallet or Samsung Wallet as the device fails to meet security requirements. I've tried support, no help, they've told me to post here for developers to fix bug with patch.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
gavinwales
First Poster
Options
Phoned samsung to try and get wallet working only for them to accuse me of rooting my phone and/or buying a grey import into the country. It was bought from Tescomobile, I had trade in discount direct from Samsung UK and received a galaxy watch 4 as well. I don't know how to or would I want to root a phone. Very upset and disappointed with their accusations !!!
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @gavinwales  Are you on the stable version of One UI 5.0 Android 13?  If still on the Beta common practice for Google payments,Samsung Pay usually works but aware some had issues.  It should  sorted out on the official stable release.

On your other point you would only receive a Trade In Discount if purchasing direct from Samsung, do you just mean you purchased the sim from Tesco Mobile?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

gavinwales
First Poster
Options
Yes the stable version, secondly yes even though I purchased the phone on contract from Tescomobile, it still came with the trade in and watch direct from Samsung.
0 Likes