Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning NFC on when closed

(Topic created on: 13-10-2021 11:30 AM)
clell07
Journeyman
Options
Hello!

Sorry in advance for how silly this probably sounds but ive never used google pay etc before.

Ive downloaded the app and read online that you can turn NFC on via the front screen when closed by unlocking via fingerprint then pulling the front screen down. 

The issue im having is when i do this the front screen when dragged down shows me brightness and volume? It doesn't seem to show the option to turn NFC on/offf.

Am i missing something/doing something wrong?

Thank you
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Pull down once to show screen brightness then pull down again, if nfc not showing then swipe right for more option
0 Likes
clell07
Journeyman
Options
I mean on the front screen when the phone is closed over? I can view it and turn it on when the phone is opened? Hope that makes sense
0 Likes
clell07
Journeyman
Options
And is this when the z flip 3 is folded over? So from the mini front screen?
0 Likes
clell07
Journeyman
Options
Hello! I dont think im explaining properly. I mean when the z flip 3 is actually closed over?
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Cheers rogersdave77!

@clell07 , Any joy by swiping upward from the bottom of the cover screen when the Z Flip3 is closed?

0 Likes
clell07
Journeyman
Options
When i swipe upwards it opens samsung pay(as opposed to google pay) - id be happy to use this too i just dont want NFC constantly turned on to use it
0 Likes