Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade-in package and label not received

(Topic created on: 16-09-2022 07:01 PM)
Ashish2
Student
Options

Hi,

I have not received my return package and label in the delivery. I called customer care 10 times but no response, they cut call in between. Please let me know what to do?

This trade-in is so difficult. I feel like I should return my new device instead of going through all this.

Thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @Ashish2  Have you recently received your new Device?   Return packages tend to arrive separately and may be a few days later.  However if a significant period has elapsed it would need to be chased up. see more detail in this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/trade-in/td-p/5909599 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

roxi666
Explorer
Options
Hiya , the first pack sent out to me was lost in the royal mail strike ! I rang them and they sent a replacement which took about a week . However when I did return it I received my payment the same day they received my old device which was 48hrs . So might be worth giving them a ring.
roxi666
Explorer
Options
Also I rang first thing in the morning and was straight through near enough
roxi666
Explorer
Options
Hiya , it says u have replied ? But its not showing up . Iv popped the number on what I rang if its of any use 03332079676
0 Likes
Ashish2
Student
Options

Thanks @roxi666 I think its UK number. I am in Ireland and I called them they said they will send the package soon. 

roxi666
Explorer
Options
Awww fantastic ! I know as soon as soon you send it back it is a really fast process . So hopefully it should arrive in the next week . Although bank holiday again 😪
0 Likes