Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Z Fold 2 - My thoughts

(Topic created on: 27-11-2020 02:35 PM)
Ty s23 Ultra
Explorer
Options

It is lovely to come across the Samsung Community,having owned many smartphones...i have recently purchased the wonderful samsung galaxy z fold 2,I am very impressed with it's sleek premium design.I know that i will always have a foldable from now on.I have previously owned the z flip also(but,wanted a bigger screen).Some of my favourite smartphones have come from samsung.....imagine in future generations a z fold with an s-pen.A large screen,great battery life and excellent cameras are on top of my list when buying  a smartphone,so it's good to see the fold 2 ticking those boxes:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

It is certainly nice to have something that sticks out from the norm.......and the z fold certainly does that.

Excellent job samsung.

7 REPLIES 7
Annie989
Voyager
Options
I've never had a samsung phone very impressed so far even the corded earbuds are brilliant i usually have problems with them falling out
definitely have another z fold it will take me 3 years to pay for this one haha
Ty s23 Ultra
Explorer
Options

I know what you mean.Just looking at cases at the moment.I can't decide as i absolutely love the mystic bronze colour....but,better get a case...just to be safe.

Annie989
Voyager
Options
was thinking of getting a skin for the back then I saw the spigen slim armour pro case but they both cover the lovely looking phone I've got the bronze too
Annie989
Voyager
Options
bought the spigen case should be here by the 1st
Annie989
Voyager
Options
its an excellent case well worth the money !!!
Ty s23 Ultra
Explorer
Options
That's great news. Glad you like it,I will have a look. I have seen one on etsy that I quite like 👍 I can't make my mind up 😃
Curl
Pioneer
Options
No case looks best to nice to cover up
0 Likes