Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Klarna Account still says Return Pending Saga

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 04:52 PM)
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
Its been a couple of weeks now since some of us started receiving our new Flips and Folds.

Myself and a few other users on this forum have been having a few issues with our Klarna accounts or more specifically our returns.

We chose to upgrade using the upgrade program, we received the new phones and the ususal returns back to send back our previous devices.

We sent back the phones and have received emails saying that our returns orders have been received and completed but a few days later began receiving second returns packs and emails with different order numbers on them.

My Klarna account is still showing that the return is pending despite a Samsung having confirmed that it is has been completed and this has been the case for 2 weeks now. Klarna have put a pause on the payments for my previous Note 20 for 30 days but I am beginning to get worried that unless somone gets their act together soon that account will become active again and I will have to start paying for something that I have already returned in good time and as per instruction.

Does anyone else have any experiance of using the upgrade program (as this is my first upgrade). Is this happened to you? Is this a normal thing where Samsung and Klarna don't seem to be talking to each other.

Any advice or stories of your experiance would be helpful to me and the few others who dont seem to be getting anywhere.

I have contacted Klarna who says it is down to Samsung to tell them to close the Note account and have sent an Email to Samsung on an email address they supplied, but judging by the accounts of other members on this community, I am never going to get a response.

Does anyone have any advice?
52 REPLIES 52
Matty8787
Pathfinder
Options
Just an update, Klarna have confirmed the return and cancelled all future payments. Klarna have been very good throughout, Samsung need to learn a thing or two.

Glad it's over.
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
I think Samsung need to just blow up what the think they know and start again fom scratch.

Congrats.
Ali195
Explorer
Options

Something went very wrong this year. A break down of communication being the most obvious but the process of getting these units reviewed for eligibility is clearly not fit for purpose. 

0 Likes