Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Klarna Account still says Return Pending Saga

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 04:52 PM)
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
Its been a couple of weeks now since some of us started receiving our new Flips and Folds.

Myself and a few other users on this forum have been having a few issues with our Klarna accounts or more specifically our returns.

We chose to upgrade using the upgrade program, we received the new phones and the ususal returns back to send back our previous devices.

We sent back the phones and have received emails saying that our returns orders have been received and completed but a few days later began receiving second returns packs and emails with different order numbers on them.

My Klarna account is still showing that the return is pending despite a Samsung having confirmed that it is has been completed and this has been the case for 2 weeks now. Klarna have put a pause on the payments for my previous Note 20 for 30 days but I am beginning to get worried that unless somone gets their act together soon that account will become active again and I will have to start paying for something that I have already returned in good time and as per instruction.

Does anyone else have any experiance of using the upgrade program (as this is my first upgrade). Is this happened to you? Is this a normal thing where Samsung and Klarna don't seem to be talking to each other.

Any advice or stories of your experiance would be helpful to me and the few others who dont seem to be getting anywhere.

I have contacted Klarna who says it is down to Samsung to tell them to close the Note account and have sent an Email to Samsung on an email address they supplied, but judging by the accounts of other members on this community, I am never going to get a response.

Does anyone have any advice?
52 REPLIES 52
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
Hi Chez,

Could you please post the email address you used. I'm having problems finding one.

Thanks.
0 Likes
chez21h
Explorer
Options
support@samsunguk.zendesk.com this is the email address that they replied to me from
0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
Awesome. Thanks
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Just been on with Samsung support again, got another ticket raised. It seems that half the staff on the other end of the phone don't even know how the upgrade program works. I had to explain to them why they need to pay off my klarna agreement. Shocking service
0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
I've sent an email and have a ticket raised.

To put it politely... well, I can't right now.
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Me too, just used that email chez gave us. Shocking service.
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Just had a reply from that email address, I think it's the same ***** who you get on the other end of the phone. They basically said you have already got a ticket open, we will close this one.
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Sorted, literally just had an email from klarna, wheeeey. Keep at them people!
0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
Still waiting for mine 😪
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Email the email address chez gave us, tell them your order number from the invoice from the new phone, why it's an issue, full address details etc. And just hope for the best.
0 Likes