Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Klarna Account still says Return Pending Saga

(Topic created on: 15-09-2021 05:24 PM)
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
Its been a couple of weeks now since some of us started receiving our new Flips and Folds.

Myself and a few other users on this forum have been having a few issues with our Klarna accounts or more specifically our returns.

We chose to upgrade using the upgrade program, we received the new phones and the ususal returns back to send back our previous devices.

We sent back the phones and have received emails saying that our returns orders have been received and completed but a few days later began receiving second returns packs and emails with different order numbers on them.

My Klarna account is still showing that the return is pending despite a Samsung having confirmed that it is has been completed and this has been the case for 2 weeks now. Klarna have put a pause on the payments for my previous Note 20 for 30 days but I am beginning to get worried that unless somone gets their act together soon that account will become active again and I will have to start paying for something that I have already returned in good time and as per instruction.

Does anyone else have any experiance of using the upgrade program (as this is my first upgrade). Is this happened to you? Is this a normal thing where Samsung and Klarna don't seem to be talking to each other.

Any advice or stories of your experiance would be helpful to me and the few others who dont seem to be getting anywhere.

I have contacted Klarna who says it is down to Samsung to tell them to close the Note account and have sent an Email to Samsung on an email address they supplied, but judging by the accounts of other members on this community, I am never going to get a response.

Does anyone have any advice?
52 REPLIES 52
cbrowng
Explorer
Options
Exactly the same happening to me. In fact I could have wrote your message word for word. If they try to resume payments I'll take them to the small claims court.
0 Likes
chez21h
Explorer
Options
Exactly the same here too!
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Same here. Basically the same as my post. Currently on live chat with Samsung as we speak, but the guy on the other end is a waste of space.
0 Likes
Ali195
Explorer
Options

Yep, same situation though I cancelled the DD soon as I received confirmation they received the unit. Also received that 2nd return pack for unknown reasons. Last year the exact same process took a week at most once once unit received. 

Also, those online chats are a waste of time 99% of the time if it's anything remotely outside of the box, nothing they can do. 

0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
The people on the online chat are a bunch of *****, I was arguing with one last night, he said they have no control over my klarna payments, I said well why have I got an email from ssung saying they will pay off my remaining klarna balance now the phone has been received. I did however email the email address which sente said email to ask if they can confirm if the phone was received, and she said yes it was received on the 25th of August, and to contact samsung should I need to claim any money back if the direct debit is restarted. There's literally no joined up thinking between anybody on the Samsung upgrade team. I really wish somebody with a bit of clout from Samsung would read this thread and do something about it.
0 Likes
chez21h
Explorer
Options
Finally got it sorted, account closed,also refund was more than amount left to pay so will be credited to bank account, seriously considering if this scheme is worth all the stress and hassle it has caused this time, may rethink for next time don't think I can go through all this again ,Good luck guy's I hope you have it sorted soon 👍
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
How did you get it sorted chez? Did you have to ring them? If so, which options did you choose? And which number?
0 Likes
chez21h
Explorer
Options
Messaged on Facebook then when I had a case number just kept emailing them ,took loads but eventually got the message across, forget phoning didn't get anywhere, I hope this helps
0 Likes
chez21h
Explorer
Options
Emailed samsung shop support team
0 Likes