Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TERRIBLE SERVICE

(Topic created on: 05-10-2022 01:27 PM)
Ishmael
First Poster
Options

Samsung have left me stranded, I was on the phone for 3 hours and they kept moving me on the numbers that went round in a circle. They said I can renew my insurance but I need to contact Allianz insurance But Allianz have removed any phone numbers related to phone insurance off their website and when I tried to contant them they sent me back to samsung. Once samsung called me back they said I can't renew my insurance. This is terrible service. I have a fold 3 which I brought last year which has an inevitable internal screen break which will cost £520 to fix!! 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you took advantage of the promotional Care + cover when you bought the phone. Normally with promotional insurance, it gets stopped once the promotional offer period ends.
Normally when you want to carry on it starts up a new policy. As I understand it.
If the insurance lapsed and you didn't set anything up, then they probably would remove details.
If the screen broke in this time, then it's likely that it wouldn't be covered on a new policy.
You'd have to read through the small print on the documentation that you would have received when you started the policy for the specifics of what's involved.
Ishmael
First Poster
Options

I did take the care+ but there was no clear information about renewing within 6 monthes. When I called they said they will send a reminder by email for the renew. I received nothing. I called again to see whats going on and they kept fowarding me on at Aliianz insurance who phone number forwaded back to Samsung. While this was happening, the time lapsed so you can say I did nothing. My phone is currently fine but the fact that Samsung service was TERRIABLE Im now stuck with no insurance.

0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Whilst I have not much knowledge about your particular circumstances,
In relation to my contacts with Samsung regarding my Galaxy Watch 5 pro, generally good to very good

However Samsung in comparison to Apple, the interdepartmental communication is poor to very poor
I have highlighted this exact thing in this forum,

Samsung's UK Tweeter team truly needs public communication training as a matter of urgency.
0 Likes
Options
Have you tried
0333 000 0333

If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
Ishmael
First Poster
Options
Yes I was given this number multiple times. I was on the phone hours.
0 Likes
Options
Try thisScreenshot_20221005_173806_Gmail.jpg
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
Ishmael
First Poster
Options
Ive already tried that number already.

Ive been given,

Allianz

None of these helped me, awful service.
0 Likes
Ishmael
First Poster
Options

Ive already tried this number, did not help. I'll try emailing Samsung care+ but there is no hope.

I was given these numbers, and nothing helped.

0 Likes
Ishmael
First Poster
Options

I've still had no solution to this issue, no communication from Samsung or Allianz. I've been completely ignored and brushed under the carpet. Could someone suggest a third-party insurance company as the ones I've found look dodgy. I'm honestly regretting buying the Fold 3 now.

0 Likes