Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible service for my ZFold3 under 1year old

(Topic created on: 16-09-2022 02:18 PM)
sensotronic
Journeyman
Options
So far it's been in with TMT uk for going on 3 weeks and all samsung can say is it will take another week or so before I get it back.  5 weeks to replace a screen protector. Shocking  and samsung don't care.

Lost my business on my next phone for sure
9 REPLIES 9
Members_ia2jSx3
First Poster
Options

me too - never buying direct from samsung again

sensotronic
Journeyman
Options
Shocking there lack of concern over so many complaints against TMT and that they refuse do anything. Also the Customer Service is poor beyond belief for a purchase of over £1500.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
SamMobile - Samsung news: Unhappy foldable phone customers in Poland might sue Samsung.
https://www.sammobile.com/news/unhappy-foldable-phone-customers-poland-might-sue-samsung/
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
sensotronic
Journeyman
Options
The straw that broke the camels back. But look at Apple they had problems with the iPhone battery's and software but people flok to still buy them. Samsung will not do anything
0 Likes
sensotronic
Journeyman
Options
We live in a world of Greed and disposable tech why repair when you can replace without question
0 Likes
sensotronic
Journeyman
Options
Just been told another 2weeks at minimum before I look to get back my phone. TmT backlog runs into 10k awaiting service repair phones and they Samsung could not offer any replacement or resolve to this as it was TMT responsibility.
0 Likes
BradPrit
First Poster
Options
Have you got your phone back yet? Mines been with TMT since 7th September. Same issue, no news except they have a massive backlog !!
0 Likes
sensotronic
Journeyman
Options
Got it back 3rd October all that was replaced was the plastic screen protector.
sensotronic
Journeyman
Options
No apology or contact it was being sent back it just arrived
0 Likes