Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T mobile T icon

(Topic created on: 27-08-2021 06:49 PM)
Barbara13
First Poster
Options

I just received my Samsung galaxy Z 3 clip l clip phone and they're is a T icon at the top left of my screen. I don't know how to get rid of it or what it is. This is what it shows. When I click on it it says things like com.tubitv.apk installed. I un-installed it but still showing up. Can someone please help? Thank you. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Can you take a screenshot and upload it into your post @Barbara13 

A visual may help us here.

It could be a number of things the icon could represent.

If the phone was supplied by T Mobile then it maybe connected to a T Mobile service or feature.

Always be wary of apk files.

The url you posted looks to be in connection to a streaming service called Tubi.

Look in the MyFiles app on your phone and look in the Apk Installation File's section and delete would be my choice.

Then reboot the phone by turning it Off and On. 

It might be with clearing your browsers history and cache.

And if necessary the system file cache files.

Clear your phone's System Cache Files by turning your phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phone's System Files and clear the cache. No information is lost this way. You may need to insert your headphones or hook upto a computer with your data cable to get to this menu on the phone. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "