Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Stay protected with Samsung Care+

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 04:28 PM)
AntS
Options

AntS_0-1628695587740.gif

What is Samsung Care+? 

Simple, affordable insurance for mobiles from the people who know your mobile inside out. Because no-one knows your Samsung like we do. 

We all know accidents happen and often can't be avoided. Samsung Care+ is your reassurance that in the event of those unplanned mishaps you have the support from our experts to be able to repair your product with genuine parts at our Samsung Support Centres, Samsung Experience Stores or Samsung KX. 

How and where to buy Samsung Care+

On Samsung.com or at Samsung Experience Stores, simply subscribe to Samsung Care+ at the same time as you buy your new device. [If you've treated yourself and pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Fold3 or Flip3 in the UK head to this handy article to get it for free for 1 year].

Or, buy Samsung Care+ for a device you already have if it’s less than 6 months old:

1. Go to the Samsung Care+ Online Store: https://uk.samsungcareplus.allianz-assistance.com/
  2. Input your IMEI, and register for Samsung Care+

What is covered by Samsung Care+?

• Up to 24 months of cover.
  • All accidental damages from handling.
  • Battery replacement: Stay powered up with hassle-free battery replacements.
  • Software Coverage: If your device isn't running smoothly, we'll check and fix the issue.
  • 2 claims for 1 year policies.
  • 4 claims for 2 year policies: Make up to 4 claims for repair or replacement within 2 years, and save with a low deductible per claim.

Find out more about what’s covered and price plans at the Samsung Care+ site here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/samsung-care-plus/

Terms & Conditions and FAQ's about Samsung Care+

Samsung Care+ Terms & Conditions are here: https://images.samsung.com/is/content/samsung/p5/uk/trade-in-terms/7632MDR_0121_Samsung_CarePlus_MDD... 

And helpful answers to some FAQ's (such as "What do you mean by accidental damage?") are here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/samsung-care-plus/ 

How to make a claim on Samsung Care+

To get expert advice and support (whether you have Samsung Care+ or not) you can get information here on the Community or reach out to our one-to-one Care teams at: 

These experts will be able to help you find your next steps and will advise if you need to move forward and get support using Samsung Care+. 

It'll be helpful for you to have the following information to hand when you contact us:

• Your proof of purchase
  • Your product's IMEI number
  • Evidence that your product is insured with Samsung Care+ (e.g. your Certificate of Insurance number or IMEI number);
  • If it’s accidental damage: a description of the incident that caused it

Any questions or thoughts about Samsung Care+? Please share with us below.

Other Promotional offers you may be interested in:

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
suntzu30
Explorer
Options
Managed to get it working, open your browser in a private mode and it works

View solution in context

16 REPLIES 16
suntzu30
Explorer
Options
I've been trying to sign up for the 1 year free cover with my fold 3, one page says it's the wrong country even thought its a UK site and I bought it from the Samsung UK store and the link above says I'm not able to take the cover on my device, tried both the IMEI and fhe serial
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
I'm getting the exact same issue. Did you find a fix for it yet?
0 Likes
JohnMalys
Pioneer
Options
Exactly the same issue, select country box greyed out and imei/serial number invalid. Do you guys have the Samsung Pay in German issue too?
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Not sure sorry, I use Google pay. What benefit does Samsung pay give?
0 Likes
suntzu30
Explorer
Options
Not fixed yet, tried online chat and they weren't any help, tried again and they stopped talking near the end.
0 Likes
Solution
suntzu30
Explorer
Options
Managed to get it working, open your browser in a private mode and it works
scoobyevo
First Poster
Options
How do i regiater my fold 3 for the free 1 year samsung care÷
0 Likes
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options

I opened an incognito tab in chrome and it went through no problems.

Also it won't let you screen shot the confirmation so used my tablet to take a picture.
0 Likes
Olab
First Poster
Options
I've been trying to sign up for the 1 year free cover with my Z fold 3 but no luck. Can someone please assist me.
0 Likes