Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Stay protected with Samsung Care+

(Topic created on: 08-08-2022 05:23 PM)
AntS
Options

AntS_0-1628695587740.gif

What is Samsung Care+? 

Simple, affordable insurance for mobiles from the people who know your mobile inside out. Because no-one knows your Samsung like we do. 

We all know accidents happen and often can't be avoided. Samsung Care+ is your reassurance that in the event of those unplanned mishaps you have the support from our experts to be able to repair your product with genuine parts at our Samsung Support Centres, Samsung Experience Stores or Samsung KX. 

How and where to buy Samsung Care+

On Samsung.com or at Samsung Experience Stores, simply subscribe to Samsung Care+ at the same time as you buy your new device. [If you've treated yourself and pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Fold3 or Flip3 in the UK head to this handy article to get it for free for 1 year].

Or, buy Samsung Care+ for a device you already have if it’s less than 6 months old:

1. Go to the Samsung Care+ Online Store: https://uk.samsungcareplus.allianz-assistance.com/
  2. Input your IMEI, and register for Samsung Care+

What is covered by Samsung Care+?

• Up to 24 months of cover.
  • All accidental damages from handling.
  • Battery replacement: Stay powered up with hassle-free battery replacements.
  • Software Coverage: If your device isn't running smoothly, we'll check and fix the issue.
  • 2 claims for 1 year policies.
  • 4 claims for 2 year policies: Make up to 4 claims for repair or replacement within 2 years, and save with a low deductible per claim.

Find out more about what’s covered and price plans at the Samsung Care+ site here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/samsung-care-plus/

Terms & Conditions and FAQ's about Samsung Care+

Samsung Care+ Terms & Conditions are here: https://images.samsung.com/is/content/samsung/p5/uk/trade-in-terms/7632MDR_0121_Samsung_CarePlus_MDD... 

And helpful answers to some FAQ's (such as "What do you mean by accidental damage?") are here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/samsung-care-plus/ 

How to make a claim on Samsung Care+

To get expert advice and support (whether you have Samsung Care+ or not) you can get information here on the Community or reach out to our one-to-one Care teams at: 

These experts will be able to help you find your next steps and will advise if you need to move forward and get support using Samsung Care+. 

It'll be helpful for you to have the following information to hand when you contact us:

• Your proof of purchase
  • Your product's IMEI number
  • Evidence that your product is insured with Samsung Care+ (e.g. your Certificate of Insurance number or IMEI number);
  • If it’s accidental damage: a description of the incident that caused it

Any questions or thoughts about Samsung Care+? Please share with us below.

Other Promotional offers you may be interested in:

16 REPLIES 16
CrispyTheGoat
First Poster
Options
Anyone tried cancelling their Care+ policy? I paid for one as I wasn't eligible and I am being bounced between Samsung Support and Allianz Assistance.

Policy documents and Allianz say that Samsung should handle cancellations.

When I speak to Samsung Support, they say they don't have access to cancel, only amend and that I should contact Allianz. This can't be right?
0 Likes
NaurtoGokuLuffy1245
Journeyman
Options

Hi I have question off topic I'm own samsung fold 3 and would like to buy samsung care + but I got this as gift and don't have proof of purchase receipt will I need for claims.

0 Likes
lambeau40
First Poster
Options

This is false advertising! It states that "All accidental damages from handling" are covered. I was denied a claim for the back glass on my Z Flip3 because that isn't a critical operation of the phone. I also have the screen starting to crack where the fold is. They want to charge me an additional $250 for that!!! I already paid $350 for the Care+ plan. So what is the point of having it??? So far I would give Care+ 0 out of 5 stars!

0 Likes
Members_B1vSdIX
First Poster
Options
I've not received any correspondence about the insurance I'd purchased
0 Likes
Marie Meuh
Pioneer
Options

It's a vast SCAM.

I made a declaration on july the 20th. Still no solution in view, the broken screen is still here and the line I'm calling is playing me as if I were stupid.
I don't know, but when a customer is not happy, it talks. 

I sure hope one day, not in a month, they'll call me back and find a solution to repair my phone.

0 Likes
Marie Meuh
Pioneer
Options

Me neither. They say it's backlog issu. From April.

0 Likes
Marie Meuh
Pioneer
Options

It's a SCAM for what I can attest of the whole thing so far.

0 Likes