Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starter Kit - Bad design

(Topic created on: 06-05-2022 09:05 AM)
Muhammedz
Pioneer
Options
The starter kit Samsung allows you to to claim for free with the purchase of a Fold 3 , the case that you get in there is just a very badly designed item.

There's no magnets to hold the flip closed, Once you unfold the device the flip cover is just there to make it more uncomfortable to use the device.

It's a shame ... Sell a phone for £1599 and the official cover that the company sells is just one of the worst cases designed by mankind.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's ment as a purely minimalist case. Not really designed for much in the way of protection.
Trust me there are some terrible cases out there and I sent back lots as I'd rather use no case than those.
Be nice if it had some way of securing the cover shut.
But it's a handy way of keeping your S Pen.
By the way. The S Pen holder is actually removable. Push it up from the bottom and it slides up
0 Likes
Muhammedz
Pioneer
Options
The flip hangs all over the place it's annoying I've only used it for 1 day and had to purchase a new case.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have never used the pen and the case last a few days, I went with the Aramid Kevlar cover.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Masser
Voyager
Options
When I bought mine 2 days ago all I got was the phone. I went to o2 shop and traded my old phone in I got 180 pound trade in on it.
0 Likes