Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something went wrong when ordering

(Topic created on: 07-09-2022 06:20 AM)
emokosan
Explorer
Options
Does anyone else gets this error message when trying to order a Z? I've been trying to order a Flip for a week now and it always comes to this no matter which payment option I choose or how many cards I try. I contacted Samsung support and they had no idea what's this. We tried different options such as Incognito mode, different browsers, devices and cards and even a ready made basket by them for me but nothing worked and they are still not convinced that the website is broken any ideas?

12 REPLIES 12
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you tried deleting your browser history.
Sometimes if the delivery address is different from the payment address. It can cause issues as well.
Is the item listed as available as well.
Double check you have ticked the relevant sections needed. Sounds silly I know, but sometimes things can be easily missed as not obvious
emokosan
Explorer
Options
Nothing works so far and Samsung won't tell me what's wrong or fix their website which I believe is the reason
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you tried another device to order the Flip phone on @emokosan 

I've just gone through the stages of ordering a Flip⁴ and all appears fine.

I see your seeing the error message in regards to your payment method and it not being able to process. 

It could be the method of payment you are using ?

Have you spoken to your payment customer services as they may be blocking it as a safe guard ?

Can you choose another method of payment  ?

Screenshot_20220907-061759_Samsung Internet.jpg

I wish you all the best.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

emokosan
Explorer
Options
Because of the error I have tried all the available payment methods and it doesn't go through. I've been trying on different devices with different cards and I've been using these cards every day for the past month. It doesn't make sense that Lloyds or Monzo or Starling and also Samsung pay+ would all block my payment as if Samsung's website is a dodgy website. I still haven't spoken with the banks because it seems weird to be the reason for the error but it's still an option so I'll give them a call later and I'll update you
0 Likes
emokosan
Explorer
Options
So I just called Lloyds and explained the situation and they told me that it seems that the transaction is somehow not completing. It doesn't go through to them to request money from my account. This basically explains that it's not coming to them as blocked as it usually does and I know they can see if a payment gets blocked/stopped for additional checks. So it must be the website doing something wrong. I'll check with Samsung again...
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Why don't you ring them and place the order over the phone to see if it goes through?
emokosan
Explorer
Options
I called Samsung and after explaining all that's going on they told me to go to a Samsung experience store. A little inconvenient I said don't you think? They explained that the procedure over the phone is the same as the chat support where they made a basket for me only to be paid and only to be greeted by error message again. Alternatively they told me to ask a friend or relative to make the order for me. I tried from my sister's phone and she got the same error message as me.......
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
If you can by the phone elsewhere where you get the same deal I'd be doing that.
Toptechnical
Journeyman
Options
Are you logging in to your samsung account to try order?