Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software update

(Topic created on: 15-11-2022 02:10 PM)
Steph106
Explorer
Options
I just done the update for the z4flip and my interent keeps playing up to the WiFi my WiFi is working fine but to my fine keeps playing up any ideas
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
ChrisP88
Options

@Steph106 Could you elaborate on what ways your phone is playing up, please? This will help us and other users offer appropriate advice to help you.

Steph106
Explorer
Options
Its how it says it doesn't work yet the WiFi is on and connected from the box just plays up since I donethenew software noticed loading things goes slow aswell now
0 Likes
ChrisP88
Options

Right so do you mean you are connected to a Wi-Fi network but your internet is running slow?

Mapantz
Student
Options
If he is complaining about WiFi speeds, then I have the same issue on my S21U. Since the Android 13 upgrade, it has killed my WiFi speeds. I have done every check possible and even reset my phone - made no difference. There's others complaining of this issue on Reddit, too. I have sent an error log and details via the Samsung members app.
0 Likes
Steph106
Explorer
Options
My WiFi box is on connected to phone but it puts a symbol next to WiFi on phone like this ! Yet the WiFi box is connected it says on my phone connected without interent yet the WiFi box is fine...hope this helps
0 Likes
Steph106
Explorer
Options
I'm a she and yes it sounds like it's the same
0 Likes
shafiya
First Poster
Options
I have issues since the software update 13 on my WhatsApp voice calls and video call cut off after minutes of chat and notification comes up saying my microphone on my device not working restart and try again very annoying really mad
0 Likes
ChrisP88
Options

@Steph106 Please try resetting the router. For some other tips, you may find the following thread helpful-

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/other-smartphones/s7-exclamation-mark-on-wifi-sign/td-p/951312#:....

0 Likes
Steph106
Explorer
Options
Ok I will try when back thank you