Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So the most expensive phone gives you zero rewards

(Topic created on: 19-08-2022 09:44 AM)
Schnuupi
Explorer
Options
Apparently getting the fold3 gets you nothing special. Samsungs most expensive smartphone to buy and apparently its not valid for disney+ boost. Good job Samsung. I love being a customer of this company.
9 REPLIES 9
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

With the purchase of my Fold³ on launch I recieved £50 voucher that was taken off the phone, a free starter kit and half price Aramid Cover.

I appreciate this was launch day offers.

In regards to the Disney+ offer an eligible phone has to be purchased with certain dates etc.

I haven't recently checked the criteria for Samsung Boost offers.

What happens when you try and redeem.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus/ 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Tezz
Voyager
Options
Disney+ is going full woke. You'll miss nothing
0 Likes
Schnuupi
Explorer
Options
Yes I will. All the old decades worth of stuff they have on it that you don't get elsewhere now.
Tezz
Voyager
Options
Decades? It only started in 2019. This is Disney+ woke
0 Likes
Schnuupi
Explorer
Options
Did you really not understand my post? Disney+ has all of Disney content.... Disney has been around for decades. Not that complicated.
0 Likes
Tezz
Voyager
Options
Well didn't you post that. Saying you have 30 years plus content is silly. I got the Disney+ deal and the free ear buds. I gave away the Disney as I rufuse to watch it. Take it up with an email with evedence with the Samsung CEO where you live.
0 Likes
Schnuupi
Explorer
Options
It DOES have 30+ years of content. Disney has been making movies for a long long time. Do you think Disney is a new company or something? Not only that but disney+ has tons of non Disney content too
0 Likes
Tezz
Voyager
Options
Jesus h dude. If you're that adamant. Pay for it. Or as I said. Email the ceo
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Schnuupi: I'm not sure where you are currently based, however if you purchase the Galaxy Z Fold3 in the UK between 01/07 - 30/09/2022 then you are in fact eligible to claim 12 months of Disney+ as part of the Samsung Boost promotion. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-z-fold3-5g/buy/?modelCode=SM-F926BZSGEUA

0 Likes