Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshot

(Topic created on: 05-03-2023 01:15 PM)
kamataII
Apprentice
Options
Taking a screenshot tends to be a bit hit and miss on the Samsung z Fold 4.
Pressing the power and down volume tends to turn screen off if you don't get it right.

Samsung can you change this please????
Suggestion: triple tap screen for screenshot?
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
grannyleam
Student
Options
Sorry I can't help. But I never could get my previous Samsung S41 (I think) to take a screenshot. Very frustrating.
Great suggestion! 👍
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Try using tasks in edge panel. Screenshot_20230305_095544_Samsung Members_1000000509_1678010144.jpg
kamataII
Apprentice
Options
Thanks Fiona, I will.
Tino_KingOfDragons
Journeyman
Options
Also u can hold the power button and lowering-ur-sound button at the same time which makes it easy to take a screenshot
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
You can also just press and hold the power button down and say to Bixby "screenshot".
kamataII
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for the input everyone 👍
Ty s23 Ultra
Explorer
Options

Some of the old mobiles i used have had a "take screenshot" button in the device control panel...which would be really fantastic if samsung could implement something similar to this...to make things easier.

Jobosam
Navigator
Options
Re screenshots, there already exists a simple button to press in the 'assistant menu'. turn it on in settings.

It turns on a little white man icon at the bottom right of your phone, which you can tap in order to toggle the assistant menu on and off.

One of the options in the assistant menu is a screenshot option which you just tap, and it takes a screenshot of whatever is on your screen at that time.
Jobosam
Navigator
Options
My old honor Android 8 phone used to have a screenshot button in the quick drop down menu.

I can't imagine why they removed it, I'm currently in Android 13 and it's still not there (it may actually be android 12, I'm not completely sure)