Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen protector

(Topic created on: 07-07-2022 06:43 AM)
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
my screen protector is coming away on my Galaxy z flip 3 at the hinge.I have been into an e e shop in Bolton town and contacted customer support and there is no problem sending the phone in for repair. My problem is that I have read so many reports of Samsung saying that the phones that they are repairing have a "fault" and they are charged nearly £300 pounds for the repair. I can't afford that amount of money especially as my phone is in perfect condition but how can I be sure that I am not going to get charged.

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
flippedoff
Journeyman
Options
How did you dispute the charge? I've had the same email and I wa t to dispute it, but not sure who to contact. Is it the customer support number again?
0 Likes
Timo63
Explorer
Options
I contacted Samsung by email and copied in TMT First who were the agent for Samsung.
I asked a number of questions (including asking for the engineers name and contact details) and gave them 10 days to respond. Guess they thought I had contacted a solicitor and the phone was returned to me fully repaired without charge.
flippedoff
Journeyman
Options
Brilliant, only I can't find an email address for Samsung at all. All I keep getting is phone numbers.
0 Likes
Timo63
Explorer
Options
uk.help@email.support.samsung.com
0 Likes
flippedoff
Journeyman
Options
I saw you replied, but it seems to have deleted the comment. Not sure why.
0 Likes
Timo63
Explorer
Options
uk.help@email.support.samsung.com
0 Likes
Timo63
Explorer
Options
Do a Google search for a company called TMT First and press "reviews" then press "latest" to see what you are up against before you jump in. Good luck.
0 Likes
Timo63
Explorer
Options
This is the email......uk.help@email.support.samsung.com. Get a customer ref off the help team first.
0 Likes
flippedoff
Journeyman
Options
Thank you, it came through this time.
Just emailed them. I'll see what they respond.
Thank you for your help.
0 Likes