Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen protector

(Topic created on: 29-10-2022 12:48 PM)
adb1239
First Poster
Options
Can I remove the factory screen protector on the z flip 3 as mine is peeling and cracked
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Yeah it's fine to remove if your careful,I would put another screen protector on after removing old one.
adb1239
First Poster
Options
Does it work without a screen protector?
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @adb1239. I understand that the screen protector is peeling on your Z Flip3 and you would like to remove this.

While you may remove this yourself, I would recommend getting this done by one of our engineers and getting a replacement screen protector fitted. If you're based in the UK, this would need to be done in one of our Samsung Experience Stores or arranged via a Pick up repair. If you wished to do the latter, our Support Teams can do this for you:

If you are organising an In-store repair yourself, I would recommend calling the store in advance of your visit, as you will be able to check whether our colleagues have the necessary parts in stock:

If you don't live in the UK or Ireland, please reach out to the Support Team in your region:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/function/ipredirection/ipredirectionLocalList/

tinglish
Hotshot
Options
It does but I would recommend putting another screen protector on just for peace of mind,amazon do a nice selection.
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
I think that there is a warranty risk involved if you do it yourself.
0 Likes
malk20426
Voyager
Options
Unlike the original Galaxy Fold, Samsung has confirmed that you can remove the pre-installed screen guard from your Z Flip 4 or Z Fold 4's screen worry-free. This will not void your Samsung phone's warranty or harm the device in any way.21 Sept 2022
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Hez got the flip 3
0 Likes
malk20426
Voyager
Options
Ah, that maybe different. Older warranty then.......
0 Likes
SW2
Pathfinder
Options
Yes you can and like the adb1239 says find a replacement and fit that
0 Likes