Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen damage on flip 3

(Topic created on: 15-12-2021 07:08 PM)
angrybarry
Pioneer
Options
So disappointingly the screen on my flip 3 is starting to be damaged around the hinge. Despite the apparent rigorous testing by Samsung. How do I go about getting it repaired/replaced by Samsung please (and obviously at no detriment to myself since it's not my fault)
0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Stewalker
Pioneer
Options
I've called TMT which is the company carrying out the repair. The say samsung has agreed the issue is within warranty and the device should be back with me in 5 to 9 working days
0 Likes
Stewalker
Pioneer
Options
Phone has been returned and repaired. Hinge is now stiffer than before and the screen protector is smoother and doesn't catch as many finger prints. They can not replace just the screen it's the full body of the phone that is replaced then they swap the internals and the front screen. Interestingly they also replaced both batteries
0 Likes
marcjones182
Explorer
Options

Can I ask how you managed to book this repair? I've been told I need to contact my local Experience store but my local one is 100 miles away!

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@marcjones182: If you're based in the UK or Ireland, and you're unable to make it to an Experience Store or Support Centre, then please reach out to our Help Desk via the link below, and an advisor will be able to provide further assistance. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes