Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen damage on flip 3

(Topic created on: 05-01-2022 10:39 PM)
angrybarry
Pioneer
Options
So disappointingly the screen on my flip 3 is starting to be damaged around the hinge. Despite the apparent rigorous testing by Samsung. How do I go about getting it repaired/replaced by Samsung please (and obviously at no detriment to myself since it's not my fault)
0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm wondering if the issue is with the factory fitted screen protector @angrybarry 

I would suggest to use a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre or if available in your region set up a doorstep repair visit.

They'll assess the phone and advise if any work is covered under the limited 2 year manufacturing warranty.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

angrybarry
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for your help and you're right it's the screen protector which is now damaged all along the hinge - not a great sign after only having the phone 4 months
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I thought it might be @angrybarry 

Not good but better than being an actual damaged screen !

Do approach Samsung as they'll help.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

angrybarry
Pioneer
Options

having all sorts of problems with this - Samsung saying the only option available to me is to send my phone off for repair, leaving me without a phone. this is massively unacceptable in my eyes, can anyone help? also does anyone know how to make a complaint about Samsung service as this to me is not good enough for a manufacturing fault

0 Likes
Stewalker
Pioneer
Options
I now have the same issue. I had a very small seperation at the top for about a month but just now I've opened the screen, there was a small cracking sound and it's seperated along the hinge from top to half way down the phone. Nightmare
0 Likes
angrybarry
Pioneer
Options
Sorry to hear that. Yeah mine has got progressively worse. Samsung want me to send my phone in for repair which to me is unacceptable as I'd be without a phone. No experience store near me, probably going to have to raise a complaint to try and get a better resolution
0 Likes
Stewalker
Pioneer
Options
My phone has now cracked right down the middle of the screen and the right hand side of the screen doesn't respond to touch. Fumin
angrybarry
Pioneer
Options
Let me know how you get on with Samsung
0 Likes