Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Cracked along fold on Flip 3!!

(Topic created on: 20-09-2021 05:03 PM)
papadoc
Student
Options

Oh Well, my Flip 3 didn't last very long. Was using it on my break in work last night to watch YouTube, noticed the top half was getting very hot after about 20 mins. Closed the phone and opened it about 30 mins later to find a black line right across the fold, and the top half totally unresponsive!

Just spent an hour with EE via their online chat and they have agreed to send me a new one, once they have some stock!! Will give them a couple of days and see what the alternatives are.

35 REPLIES 35
Brright
Journeyman
Options

File a complaint with the FTC and BBB, the customer should not be responsible 

0 Likes
denniste12
Journeyman
Options

My daughter is lawyer. She feels that we will win hands down in small claims court. 

I am filing suit right now...

I have been a phone salesman for 6 years. Backed Samsung enthusiastically  without question. I'm so very disappointed & feel I need to boycott them to all my customers...

This is a filthy, scummy, policy rejecting the warranty without proper cause or recourse... 

Brright
Journeyman
Options

Something needs to be done, please keep me posted. I refuse to pay for a defect.

Gloria11
Student
Options

lo peor de lo peor 

Samsumg esta robando sabe que estos celulares no sirven 

Y ni así los arreglan gratis  es una pena ya no confío en ellos 

Dicen que la culpa es de la persona y son los celulares  que no sirven

Petequ
Explorer
Options
Yes problem is still around in 2022 2 months for mine claimed pressure damage and as with every other poster no way is damage ansnis a defect. So still not recognised and dealt with
By customer service and contract providers
Its a very bad situation. So many people with same bad service defective product
0 Likes
Petequ
Explorer
Options
Same after 2 months IMG-20220908-WA0004_11432_1662671826.jpg
0 Likes