Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung ZFold Pen Compatibility

(Topic created on: 24-09-2022 09:29 AM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have a Fold3 pen don't use it much but now have a Fold4, but awaiting its pen.

Question are the pens for the Fold range all the same and can be used on any Fold, or are they device specific?
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The S Pen with the Fold 4 is the same as the Fold 3
So both work on the Fold phones that are compatible with the S Pen
The S Pen that comes with the Note or S22 Ultra ranges are not compatible with the Folds

View solution in context

Solution
Miki_Watt72
Apprentice
Options
You can use the Fold 3 pen on the Fold 4 but the pens are designed differently slightly different size and shape and the cases are different in design so you can't carry one with the other. Fold 3 design is much better than the fold 4. My Fold 4 is broke already.
Miki W

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
Not sure specifically but only use a fold spen as these have special tips and internals to prevent damage to the soft screen
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The S Pen with the Fold 4 is the same as the Fold 3
So both work on the Fold phones that are compatible with the S Pen
The S Pen that comes with the Note or S22 Ultra ranges are not compatible with the Folds
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Thank you.

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Solution
Miki_Watt72
Apprentice
Options
You can use the Fold 3 pen on the Fold 4 but the pens are designed differently slightly different size and shape and the cases are different in design so you can't carry one with the other. Fold 3 design is much better than the fold 4. My Fold 4 is broke already.
Miki W
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Thanks I will keep the Fold3 for home on Fold4 with the case, but to date a rarely use them

0 Likes