Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Z Fold 3

(Topic created on: 25-11-2021 01:08 PM)
Madona1
Student
Options

Today, I woke up and opened my Samsun Z fold and it has this white line in the middle of the big screen, the phone is not even 4 months old, how will this be solved. I need help. Also noticed this phone overheats a lot. It's also fair to say the phone did not fall down and the screen is not broken. See image, help needed. IMG-20211125-WA0001.jpg

Go to solution
43 REPLIES 43
Members_LZZlIHP
First Poster
Options

This first happened to my Z Fold 3 5G in March, opened 30 minutes after using and a thin black line along the full length of the hinge and 20mm below finger sensor and case magnetic clips was a little dimple on the face of the main screen, there was no evidence of a rogue solid object, to have caused the damage. Sent it the Samsung approved repairers . First email reply from them ,that this would cost me £409 as it was out of Warranty? I only got it from Vodafone uk in January. I knew I hadn’t dropped or threw anything against it or had not sat 0n it, so was very unhappy with this response. Many emails were sent but changed in Samsung’s stance, so just to get my phone back, I -aid up. They would not guarantee their work, so with a heavy heart, accepted the phone back, months later. The repair not 100% perfect,clamp marks around the case and a slight lift on the left hand side of the screen but it was working. Two weeks ago, the screen has gone again! Samsung have it as Vodafone will not repair this type of phone anymore, due to too many issues like mine. 

Flashover
Journeyman
Options

Samsung hasn't gotten any better since the launch of the Fold 3. The Samsung Experience continues to be a nightmare. And now they are sending out email surveys about their customer service. What a joke this company has become. Was always a huge Samsung fan throughout the 90s. 

jamie424
First Poster
Options

a horror show

Flashover
Journeyman
Options

Same, was a huge Samsung fan growing. This company has become a complete joke

0 Likes
alexalexalexp
First Poster
Options
Don't bother contacting ***** at Vodafone.. they will grind you into going away by blaming this screen failure on unrelated scratches and then removing the screen protector.. I won't be renewing with Vodafone as a consequence of them not honouring a valid warranty request
Members_9Omh4uk
Student
Options

That's exactly what happened to me. I sent it for repair with just a thin black line down the centre of the screen,  but when I got it back (after refusing the £519 repair fee), the thin black line has now bled out over the screen and there is obvious screen damage to the right edge that wasn't there before. It also looks like someone has been pulling at the protector as it has come away down the right hand side of the fold.   

Going forward, I won't be buying any Samsung products - Top of range prices for cheap tat products. 20230415_124548.jpg

Members_TWKFOhj
Journeyman
Options

Me ocurre lo mismo y no lo reconoce por garantía. Es el peor móvil. No lo recomiendo. No funciona la garantía. Totalmente decepcionada

0 Likes
Members_TWKFOhj
Journeyman
Options

No pierdas el tiempo porque no lo cubre la garantía. Totalmente decepcionada 

Members_TWKFOhj
Journeyman
Options

No pierdas el tiempo. La garantía no lo recvonoce. 

Members_TWKFOhj
Journeyman
Options

Es falso, no te reconocerán reparación por garantía