Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Z Fold 3

(Topic created on: 02-07-2022 01:30 PM)
Madona1
Student
Options

Today, I woke up and opened my Samsun Z fold and it has this white line in the middle of the big screen, the phone is not even 4 months old, how will this be solved. I need help. Also noticed this phone overheats a lot. It's also fair to say the phone did not fall down and the screen is not broken. See image, help needed. IMG-20211125-WA0001.jpg

43 REPLIES 43
b brown
First Poster
Options

It's also happened to my fold 3. Such a bad quality. I just went to the service center and they blamed me because i drop the phone.

The samsung RND is just suckssss. It's 2k phone and it's so fragile. SOOO NOT WORTH TO BUY. 

Fadli Hussin
First Poster
Options

After woke up spotted Black line also appear in the middle of my samsung 3 fold screen. The right screen is not workinhg without stylus. 

MC Gin
Journeyman
Options

I have my  zfold 3 phone screen saver started opening in the middle. without knowing the details i took it phone repair shop near me he suggested it's not advice to replace original screen protector and told me to contact the Samsung customer service.as i only bought in December 2021 and still under warranty  so I called Samsung and they sent me a ups pick up label and I mailed it to them. In order to continue use my phone I bought a Samsung note 20 ultra and started using it after mailing the z fold. Two days later I got email from Samsung that my original quote of 0 cost to me is changed to 550 usd, as it it's out of warranty.  so I called Samsung and asked why then they tell me that my phone is out of warranty. I was surprised  as I only bought it 8 months ago and still have the warranty so I wasn't happy with the answer I asked for supervisor but they said it will be the same answer from them too without even letting me talk to them. I still insist to talk to supervisor and they scheduled a phone call from Samsung with 48 to 72 hrs I didn't get within but I got a call and he does the same and tells me that their technician won't give them details and no pictures of what damage was not covered as I asked them send me what else damage is out of warranty they won't send you any details and threaten me to mail the phone without repairing. So I requested another manager to speak to me and he gives me the same answer that no one will be helping me without paying the repair fee and will give me the same answer. This is ridiculous as we go to any repairs shop they show us what is damaged and explain the details.

I can't understand that Samsung being this many issues with fold phones and trying to blame the users that we didn't use properly my phone issue was just screen saver bubbled in the middle and they said lcd is not working  my lcd was working fine when I sent the phone. It's just bad that denying customers issues.

Screenshot_20220731-123258_Yahoo Mail.jpg

MC Gin
Journeyman
Options

I have my  zfold 3 phone screen saver started opening in the middle. without knowing the details i took it phone repair shop near me he suggested it's not advice to replace original screen protector and told me to contact the Samsung customer service.as i only bought in December 2021 and still under warranty  so I called Samsung and they sent me a ups pick up label and I mailed it to them. In order to continue use my phone I bought a Samsung note 20 ultra and started using it after mailing the z fold. Two days later I got email from Samsung that my original quote of 0 cost to me is changed to 550 usd, as it it's out of warranty.  so I called Samsung and asked why then they tell me that my phone is out of warranty. I was surprised  as I only bought it 8 months ago and still have the warranty so I wasn't happy with the answer I asked for supervisor but they said it will be the same answer from them too without even letting me talk to them. I still insist to talk to supervisor and they scheduled a phone call from Samsung with 48 to 72 hrs I didn't get within but I got a call and he does the same and tells me that their technician won't give them details and no pictures of what damage was not covered as I asked them send me what else damage is out of warranty they won't send you any details and threaten me to mail the phone without repairing. So I requested another manager to speak to me and he gives me the same answer that no one will be helping me without paying the repair fee and will give me the same answer. This is ridiculous as we go to any repairs shop they show us what is damaged and explain the details.

I can't understand that Samsung being this many issues with fold phones and trying to blame the users that we didn't use properly my phone issue was just screen saver bubbled in the middle and they said lcd is not working  my lcd was working fine when I sent the phone. It's just bad that denying customers issues.

Update:

Shame on Samsung they didn't do anything and returned my phone without repair as I denied paying the repair cost and also they removed the original screen protector and put back when they returned with more bubbles and that was very sad and bad on Samsung 

This concluded that samsung is not user friendly and taking advantage of customers 

MC Gin
Journeyman
Options

EDUNCAN1
First Poster
Options

Same problem with my phone after 7 months 

Bodrero
Apprentice
Options

If you were smart you would not purchase either one and move on to Apple. I have been a Samsung customer for over 10 years and literally have purchased over $35k in equipment over the years. Fridge, dishwasher, Stove, Microwave, watches and several big screen TV's for myself and various family members. I purchased the Fold 3 last December, within a week the folding screen started pixelate, they fixed it. 2 Months later it happened again, they fixed it. It has now happened the third time and the only option they give you is sent it in for repair. How many of us can go 2 weeks without a mobile phone now a days? You would think if you spent $2000 on a phone the company would back up their product. They do not. I know I sound bitter, it is because I am.

Bodrero
Apprentice
Options

Contacting support does no good, they got your money. If you were smart you would not purchase another Samsung phone and move on to Apple. I have been a Samsung customer for over 10 years and literally have purchased over $35k in equipment over the years. Fridge, dishwasher, Stove, Microwave, watches and several big screen TV's for myself and various family members. I purchased the Fold 3 last December, within a week the folding screen started pixelate, they fixed it. 2 Months later it happened again, they fixed it. It has now happened the third time and the only option they give you is sent it in for repair. How many of us can go 2 weeks without a mobile phone now a days? You would think if you spent $2000 on a phone the company would back up their product. They do not. I know I sound bitter, it is because I am.

Bodrero
Apprentice
Options

Many people who have this problem and Samsung refuses to do anything about it we should open a class action, maybe we would get our money back then?

0 Likes
Bodrero
Apprentice
Options

Contacting support does no good, they got your money. If you were smart you would not purchase another Samsung phone and move on to Apple. I have been a Samsung customer for over 10 years and literally have purchased over $35k in equipment over the years. Fridge, dishwasher, Stove, Microwave, watches and several big screen TV's for myself and various family members. I purchased the Fold 3 last December, within a week the folding screen started pixelate, they fixed it. 2 Months later it happened again, they fixed it. It has now happened the third time and the only option they give you is sent it in for repair. How many of us can go 2 weeks without a mobile phone now a days? You would think if you spent $2000 on a phone the company would back up their product. They do not. I know I sound bitter, it is because I am.